How I can increase gig impression, views and orders?

istiak10

Hello guys. I am a Professional Graphic Designer. I joined Fiverr about a month ago. At present my six gigs are active. I saw some people who work on Fiverr. I saw thier gig impression, clicks and view increased very fast. Now their impression is 3k+ only in few months. Bad luck they are not telling me the tricks. In one month I did two sale. 100% successful with excellent rating. My highest impression of one of my gig is 697. I always share my gigs in social media, groups. Please tell me how I can increase my gig impression, views, orders and clicks. Thanks.

This month is a bit off season for sales on Fiverr. It will perhaps continue like this till 4-5 of January and then it will be normal(Mostly). 🙂

Btw how did you ‘see’ someone’s analytics? (You had a wild guess perhaps)

They are my senior. And we live in same place. I saw one of my seniors gig yesterday which is created few months ago, may be 2 months. When I met with him, I saw his gig impression 4.1k. And many orders are pending. That’s why I asked for help. Is there any way to increase my gigs impressions, views, and clicks?Thanks

They are my senior. And we live in same place. I saw one of my seniors gig yesterday which is created few months ago, may be 2 months. When I met with him, I saw his gig impression 4.1k. And many orders are pending. That’s why I asked for help. Is there any way to increase my gigs impressions, views, and clicks?Thanks

I think one thing you can do is ask your senior how they got the impressions for their gig and the pending orders.

Hope this helps.

Hello guys. I am a Professional Graphic Designer. I joined Fiverr about a month ago. At present my six gigs are active. I saw some people who work on Fiverr. I saw thier gig impression, clicks and view increased very fast. Now their impression is 3k+ only in few months. Bad luck they are not telling me the tricks. In one month I did two sale. 100% successful with excellent rating. My highest impression of one of my gig is 697. I always share my gigs in social media, groups. Please tell me how I can increase my gig impression, views, orders and clicks. Thanks.

@pastordre Have a look at the OP.

Bad luck they are not telling me the tricks.

@istiak10 There are just too many ways for improvement that it is not possible to collect and post in here. Try the Search box in this Forum and Google. 😉

I think one thing you can do is ask your senior how they got the impressions for their gig and the pending orders.

Hope this helps.

I asked but they aren’t telling me which I already said. They told me I’ll get the tricks working and getting experience on fiverr. Thanks

• 4 months later...
Guest ajetomjets

Thanks you very much for this valuable information. @mizanurmiraz

Hello istiak. I know it has been long you’ve asked a question here. But I believe you would have gotten a solution since Dec. The purpose of sending this message to you is to ask for your favor on how you get orders. I really need to solve this problem. I would like to start getting orders like you do today.

Please how can you be of help?

Archived