Fiverr Forum

How i can increase my gig impression's , views $ clicks

hi

can anyone give me some tricks .so that i can increase my gig’s impression’s’ views and Clicks

Thank you

5 Likes

i’m just newbie but it seem impression and click does not matter with order. i got a gig 2k5 impression but just 3 order, other gig 1k2 impress but no order…hmmm

3 Likes

I wrote a detailed guide based on what I learned as a new seller. It works if you work it. You can read it here: http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/58062/32-detailed-tips-to-optimize-your-gigs-and-start-selling-today

1 Like

I think you better share your gigs in facebook and twitter.you can gain some more impressions and click

1 Like

I think there should be a seperate section for this question because it gets asked all the time. I have answered this question more times than I can remember. As public relations and marketing experts we have people contacting us all the time asking for free advice.

As I have gone over this subject many times, I will cut my answer right down.

If you are looking to increase sales then the following steps are places to start

1. Contact local media and make them aware of your services (full explanation of this on other forums I have posted to)
  2. Use online marketing, twitter, facebook, press releases, and other methods
  3. Join networking groups and hand out cards with your services
  4. Create a blog about your services

These are just a few of the methods that people should use. A lot of people think they can create a gig and then orders will come quick and fast, it does not work that way.

If you want to be a seller earning $1,000 or more a week then you need to work at it and use the above steps and other online marketing methods to generate sales.

3 Likes

Thank you

thank you

Maybe try a real photo for your profile instead of the Fiverr badge.

Also, you have a few mistakes in you profile. Clean up the grammar and punctuation. And I would not say you are a “workaholic”, that means usually a negative thing. Just say you work hard to get the job done and satisfy your clients.

Hey!

Share your gig everyday on social media platforms and edit your gig and add very unique effective gig images and a video to attract your buyers. Keep your gig description very clear and attractive to your buyers. When your orders went up, your impressions also will definitely go up to a higher level in high rating category. :)>- Good luck with your sales on Fiverr!

Cheers! :-h

3 Likes

Try to share your gig outside fiverr.

1 Like

well these things got nothing to do how many orders you gonna get. I’ve 1.7k impression but stil just sitting back and waiting for first order to start earning.

Reply to @hawkkseo: Hey friend!
Yes, may be! :slight_smile: But if you are lucky to get few orders from those sharing and sending buyer requests on Fiverr with great reviews for all your orders, I can assure you that you are going to rock on Fiverr by going in to the peak in your service category. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Yeah you are absolutely right!
Do you know how to find the right person to send buyer’s request or custom order?

Better Thumbnails get more views or clicks.
Better offers and better presentations of offers get conversions.

1 Like

Reply to @organicguide: sharing on social media does nothing at times. Because people out there at social media may not be interested in these services. again the possibility is quite low.

Reply to @hawkkseo: Hey friend!
Yes, may be! :slight_smile: But if you are lucky to get few orders from those sharing and sending buyer requests on Fiverr with great reviews for all your orders, I can assure you that you are going to rock on Fiverr by going in to the peak in your service category. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

1 Like

Reply to @organicguide: Yeah you are absolutely right!
Do you know how to find the right person to send buyer’s request or custom order?

Reply to @hawkkseo: Hey!

There is a section to send buyer request on Fiverr and you also have the feature to send custom offer on message box of every buyer. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

I also Want To know That how the IMPRESSIONS are calculated as My IMPRESSIONS are 91 and clicks 24 and views approx 300 but still dont get the orderss

hii i am new here in fiverr account please give some tricks