How i can increase my sale

Sheriff’s Note: Read the 2nd comment. Important.

i AM USING FIVEER FORM LAST MONTH ,I AM NEW JOB SHARE PERSON

I DON;T KNOW HOW I CAN GET NEW ORDERS ON MY GIGS

First of all, you posted this twice so the other post was removed. Secondly, I checked your profile and gig and they are pretty much a mess. I didn’t check every single image but all of the gig/profile images I did check were take directly from the internet. You need to make your own gig images, your own videos and use a unique profile photo of you, your unique logo, or perhaps try the new Fiverr Faces.

Secondly, you use all caps here and in your profile. Most people don’t read things in all caps, it is hard on the eyes, so they move on.

Third, you need to hire someone or find a friend to help you re-write your profile and your gig descriptions. There may be other problems, but that is a start.

I see that you changed your profile picture but you have a new problem now that could get your account banned. It appears that you’ve taken a Top Rated Seller badge and put that on as your profile photo.

That looks extremely deceitful. You need to change the profile picture to either a real photo of yourself, a nice graphic that is original work, or use software or Fiverr Faces to make a nice-looking artistic original picture that represents you. Please do NOT put TRS badges on any of your work unless you actually become a TRS. (The same goes for any other level badges.)

Whoa Nelly, easy on the caps please!

Share Your GIG link by FRAGGLESROCK and boost your gig view.

Sheriff’s Note: Do not share links which have not been pre-approved.

Indeed:

-> No caps lock please
-> Don’t show the top rated seller certificate if you are not one
-> Use more than 2 sentences for the gig descriptions and explain more about what you do - who you are
-> You seem to be a “professional” in all kinds of areas… for love, fitness and even in winning lotteries. I think -if people would see that- it’s becoming hard to believe… like a “too good to be true” - gig.

My main tip would be: show yourself. Who you really are. What you really do. And clean it up a bit. Good luck!