How I Can Increase Order Rate

justgeek

• 6 months later...
On 3/15/2018 at 10:01 AM, justgeek said:

No Orders From Fast 1 Month Plz Guyz Suggest me some good ideas !

Remove your Mask. Upload a professional pic. This suggestion not for getting order. I think, it good for your profile. Send 10 offer everyday.

Start delivering better quality?

Many of your buyers complain that your design is bad. Plus it looks like you paused or deleted the gig with bad reviews, so buyers might think that you’re trying to hide the fact that your customers are not happy.

• 2 months later...

I Don’t Know What Happening To Fivver Now These Day Especially from last 3 days … I’m not getting any message, no new buyer request…no order… 😦 From Last 3 Days No Sale No Massage… Biggest Issue Ever

On 6/11/2018 at 4:27 PM, justgeek said:

I’m not getting any message, no new buyer request…no order…

Are you doing anything to earn your orders? Or are you just sitting back, waiting for your customers to somehow find you?

If you want new customers, and new sales, you’re going to have to reach out to them, and show them how you can solve their problems with the services that you offer.

There are no guarantees of sales here on Fiverr. You are going to have to earn your success.

This week, hosts Redd (reddhorrocks) and Adam (twistedweb123) are joined by Dan (dtongsports), to share tips for promoting your Gigs on external channels and some of the different tools available on Fiverr that can help.

How do you promote your Gigs? Share your tips in the comments below.

Have questions or topic ideas? Let us know on this thread.
This episode was edited by dansha
Jingle by customdrumloops
Transcript for this episode is available here.

https://archive.org/details/podcast_fiverrcast-the-podcast-for-fi_episode-6-promoting-your-gigs_1000374208803

From Last 3 Days No Sale No Massage… Biggest Issue Ever

Only 3 days without a “massage” and your back is aching already?..JK

There are usually sale slumps. It happens to even the best of Sellers. Try and be pro-active about it and hopefully, you will get back on track.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Mates!

I Have Few Question. From Last 2 Day I’m Not Getting any order Bcz My Gig Are Not Appearing in search …If I Filter Them To Best Selling then they are visible but if i choose relevance they are not…

Fiverr show relevance gig if someone search for a gig!

Plz Help me Out 🙂

Thanks!

• 9 months later...

Kindly Motivate Me…I Am Not Getting Any Order From Last 3 Months. Plz Help Me Out. 😦

Kindly Motivate Me…I Am Not Getting Any Order From Last 3 Months. Plz Help Me Out.

It is not our job to motivate you. You are the freelancer conducting business here on Fiverr. It is your responsibility to find your motivation, set your goals, and work hard to achieve them.

You can find plenty of tips and stories here on the Fiverr forum, you just need to take the time to read and learn from them on your own. YOU are responsible for building your business. We cannot do that for you.

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Please read these articles which may help you:

https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

In my recent poll, the following results occurred. 51% of us admitted “I do not do enough marketing”30% of us know/believe “I do not show up in search results”Only 12% of us have “got an order from a client I brought to Fiverr myself”Only 10% of us have “got an order from a client through social media”7% said “Our marketing is not working even though I spend time and money on it”It is clear that we need to do more ourselves to build our business and increase our sales. If you read the fo…

We’ve all seen these posts here on the forum from time to time. Many sellers have the same question: “Why isn’t my gig visible when I search for it?” and “What’s up with Fiverr’s algorithm? My gig is on the last page!!!”. In this post I’ll try to answer those questions, and give some (hopefully) helpful tips and tricks to help you rank your gig in Fiverr Search, and get more orders and better visibility. This isn’t a full-proof guide in any way. Following these tips doesn’t guarantee top plac…

So many new sellers come on the forum complaining that they have been on the site for a few days or weeks and are fed up waiting for orders. Some sellers wait months or more to get their first order! Don’t wait! Check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers for hundreds of tips on how to get orders. Take time to read, learn, and take action! That is the only way to get orders! Be a Doer! Try it out for yourself! Good luck! slightly_smiling_face

Archived