How i can know

HOW I CAN KNOW THAT SOMEBODY HAS PLACED A ORDER FOR MY SERVICE AFTER VIEWING MY GIG ? BECAUSE I AM NOT OPENING MY EMAIL ACCOUNT ON DAILY BASIS, NOT OPENING INTERNET ALSO PLUS THERE IS NO PERMISSION TO WRITE YOUR Mo No IN YOUR GIG. PLEASE SUGGEST SOME SOLUTIONS TO MY PROBLEM. THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND VALUABLE ANSWERS.

PERHAPS YOU SHOULDN’T BE SELLING ONLINE IF YOU AREN’T TAKING IT SERIOUSLY BY NOT BEING ONLINE VERY MUCH FACELESS MAN.

Actually, universal33 has been online quite a bit today. He has posted 4 questions, and, in a fit of altruism, I have answered 2, gulp, I think 3 of them.

universal33 - I was a Buyer for quite a while, and I would not make a purchase based on your Gig. In a very nice helpful way, (others here can be, er, ruthless) please seriously consider the following:

1. You need either a picture or a nice graphic for your Profile pic.
  2. Your Gig description is only 2 lines long. It needs to be much, much longer.
  3. Your Gig is furniture layout plans. Of the 5 pictures for your Gig description, only 1 is a layout plan. The others are photographs of rooms filled with furniture. Are they photos of your own work? And why is there an architectural company’s name atop the 1 plan you do have? (DON’T Photoshop the name out and put your own in. That would be plagiarism). If you are selling plans, show lots of photos of your own plans.
  4. Think about your pricing structure. Really. In your 2-line description, you say you are going to charge US$2 for every 1 sq. meter of carpet area. All a Buyer has to do to mess with you is a) make up numbers for measurements to save money, and b) use hardwood flooring or ceramic tiles or anything else except carpet for the floor area. And the price . . . seriously? If I have 300 sqm for you, you really expect me to ante up US$600 for 1 Fiverr purchase so I know where to put some chairs?
  5. As for your not being on the internet a lot and NOT opening your e-mail everyday . . . reconsider whether you want to do this Fiverr thing at all.
  6. DO NOT TYPE IN CAPITAL LETTERS FOR A WHOLE POST OR IN ANY OTHER CONTEXT. THIS IS INTERPRETED AS BEING ANGRY.

All of the above is sincere, helpful, well intended advice. Seriously. You do not have permission to be upset with this, due to my previous civility. I am the nice guy who was nice (looney) enough to answer your other questions today.

Going forward, you need to do the basic research on how Fiverr works on your own.

Last, be prepared for others to be much, much more straightforward.

Ah, James. You’re going to end up as a mod or someone in a padded white cell with all this meaningful advice for ingrates. You’re wasting your time.