Fiverr Community Forum

How i can protect my self from saller

I bought one Gig about 1 weeks ago from new saller i ask him to make for me website like one i liked then he contact me today asking me to accept to expending the gig to 2 more weeks as he still working on it I ask him to show me some of my work he send these http://cryptohashfarm.com/hash-z.com/index.html as my site is cryptohashfarm .com i think he make for me redirct but i ask him to make same like hash-z .
Now I don’t know what i have to do if i accept to wait 2 more weeks and the work did not done i will lose my money? Becouse someone tell dont make anything just wait I for your work becouse if i expending the time it mean i accept now i would like to know how I protect my self and my money and if he did not make for me the work I can get my money back ?
Can you please help me
Thanks Haitham

Yes you can get your money back after two week. Just do an agreement with seller that if he/she didn’t deliver work in two weeks they will cancel the order. If after two weeks seller didn’t deliver work you then cancel the order and if seller didn’t accept cancelation just contact CS they will do it for you.

Note : you can only use that money for buying gigs on fiver.