How i can Rank my Gig on Fiverr?

aliniaz777

Hello Everyone!
Greetings!
I’m new here to know how can I rank my Fiverr gig? I created a gig a few days ago and as per the requirement to rank a gig on 1st page in Fiverr I have done all that I should do to rank my gig on the first page including Keyword research, title, and description optimization, Tags optimization, etc but unfortunately, I still couldn’t find my gig in Fiverr. therefore I’m here to ask you, people, to see my gig and help me by advising what I should do and what I shouldn’t. I will be looking forward to your best advice, tips, and tricks to improve my gig.
Here Is my gig https://www.fiverr.com/share/AG6pPa design a minimal, clean and creative professional logo

Honestly, your samples are not very good. You claim ‘minimalist’ but your main sample has wood-grain texture (the components are also out-of alignment), the second one looks like clip-art, and the third, while minimal, is too generic.

“all top companies have changed to minimalistic style”

Not true, ex: Wikipedia
You could say ‘most’ or add ‘in the process of’

Please see (DES) point 1:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Honestly, your samples are not very good. You claim ‘minimalist’ but your main sample has wood-grain texture (the components are also out-of alignment), the second one looks like clip-art, and the third, while minimal, is too generic.

“all top companies have changed to minimalistic style”

Not true, ex: Wikipedia

You could say ‘most’ or add ‘in the process of’

Please see (DES) point 1:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

Thank you so much for your help…

I have change the logo design sample could you please review and share your observation I highly appreciated your help… Thanks… https://www.fiverr.com/share/50BK9v

I did not steal anything from a website . I have A CONCEPT OF GOLDLEAF CIGRATE lOGO.
any how thanks for further clarification. Now i will create a new logo and upload it and i will one more time request to check whether it is good or not.

Archived