How i can Rank my gig on top

zeeshanad

There are currently millions of gigs on sale on Fiverr. That is a lot of competition. It’s a challenge for all sellers to be easily found a Fiverr in the search results. When we are talking about gig SEO we are not referring to Google search rankings. We are talking about how to get your gig ranked on top on Fiverr’s internal search results page.

This is the most important Fiverr SEO factor: ALWAYS put your target keyword(s) in the gig title.
Observe the screenshot below: ALL titles contain the exact match keyword combination I entered in the search field. Think with your buyers’ head “What would they search for if they wanted to buy a gig like mine?”. If you find the right answer to that question and add it to you gig title, your gig page views will rise and you will surely receive more orders via the search page.

This is the most important Fiverr SEO factor: ALWAYS put your target keyword(s) in the gig title.

Observe the screenshot below: ALL titles contain the exact match keyword combination I entered in the search field. Think with your buyers’ head “What would they search for if they wanted to buy a gig like mine?”. If you find the right answer to that question and add it to you gig title, your gig page views will rise and you will surely receive more orders via the search page.

Thanks for the advice brother. Am a new seller and hopefully it will work out.

Archived