How i can sell our services faster,

felicia3

Helo everyone , I have seen in the fivver that, many people were selling the same things as we sale even in much higher price than us, but, at the same time we are also selling the same service , same quality, and in very low price, but the buyers are going to buy that one ,not from us, how to overcome this, and ge more sales, we are not going to buy fake reviews any further, waiting for your great advice

Buyers will choose to hire whomever they wish to work with. Just because you have lower prices for the same service someone else is charging more for, does not guarantee that buyers will hire you. There are many factors that go into a buyer’s choice to hire a certain seller. If you want buyers to hire you, offer a better, more attractive service then the other sellers.

Fiverr is a competitive marketplace. If you want more orders, be the best seller for your service.

Buyers will choose to hire whomever they wish to work with. Just because you have lower prices for the same service someone else is charging more for, does not guarantee that buyers will hire you. There are many factors that go into a buyer’s choice to hire a certain seller. If you want buyers to hire you, offer a better, more attractive service then the other sellers.

Fiverr is a competitive marketplace. If you want more orders, be the best seller for your service.

This person is no longer a seller as Fiverr banned her. No idea why she’s still posting here.

Helo everyone , I have seen in the fivver that, many people were selling the same things as we sale even in much higher price than us, but, at the same time we are also selling the same service , same quality, and in very low price, but the buyers are going to buy that one ,not from us, how to overcome this, and ge more sales, we are not going to buy fake reviews any further, waiting for your great advice

we are not going to buy fake reviews any further,

Hi, everyone, I want to tell you that, my previous fivver accaunt is deleted, that accaunt has almost, 17 reviews , and about 200 dollars, so I make new one, I have wordpress, and animation videos skill, but I am not getting the orders , can any body tell me how to grow fast again on fivver, thankyou

There was a long discussion about this in your previous topic.

we are not going to buy fake reviews any further,

Hi, everyone, I want to tell you that, my previous fivver accaunt is deleted, that accaunt has almost, 17 reviews , and about 200 dollars, so I make new one, I have wordpress, and animation videos skill, but I am not getting the orders , can any body tell me how to grow fast again on fivver, thankyou

There was a long discussion about this in your previous topic.

Maybe she’s hoping to get the answers she wants here…

It’s also interesting that she writes in the present tense, as if she’s still a seller. But she’s been banned.

“fivver”

I hope you will correct this. I thing buyer don’t like this. Thanks

This person is no longer a seller as Fiverr banned her. No idea why she’s still posting here.

Odd. Her profile still appears to be active.

I think she created another account without permission (which you can’t get, of course, for a banned account).

She had a whole thread explaining that Fiverr banned her and she kept trying to justify it. As you know, the only way she could still have an account is to break the Terms. As we know, a ban is a ban. It doesn’t mean you can create another account…

I think she created another account without permission (which you can’t get, of course, for a banned account).

She had a whole thread explaining that Fiverr banned her and she kept trying to justify it. As you know, the only way she could still have an account is to break the Terms. As we know, a ban is a ban. It doesn’t mean you can create another account…

ok, I am closing my accaunt, be happy good bye, and I will never post here again

if I post, please dont reply me, as your answer is always discouraging me

This is a public forum. Everyone has the right to post here, as long as they’re not breaking the forum rules (and if they are breaking the rules, the moderators will take care of it).

Archived