How I delete My Custom Offer Please help me

qasim777777

Hi Quasim.

If you sent the offer in the normal messages box when talking to a customer, you just need to scroll back to the offer and click the “Withdraw Offer” button.

If you’re talking about an offer you sent to a request in the Buyer Request section, I have bad news, you can’t and, while it probably won’t happen, the person you sent it to could accept it at any time.

(It’s also a good idea, for the next time, to choose an “Expiry date”, available from the drop-down when you create the offer, but, again, that only works for the offers sent from inbox, not for BR, unfortunately.)

Hi Quasim.

If you sent the offer in the normal messages box when talking to a customer, you just need to scroll back to the offer and click the “Withdraw Offer” button.

If you’re talking about an offer you sent to a request in the Buyer Request section, I have bad news, you can’t and, while it probably won’t happen, the person you sent it to could accept it at any time.

(It’s also a good idea, for the next time, to choose an “Expiry date”, available from the drop-down when you create the offer, but, again, that only works for the offers sent from inbox, not for BR, unfortunately.)

Hi ,

I Generate custom offer form Promote Yourself Section now i want to remove from there.

Archived