How I get back my first page rank?

mabud123

Hi guys,

How are you? I hope you are well by the grace of almighty. I am getting in big trouble. I am complete my first 4 orders with high quality. My gigs are also the first page. Suddenly I got a fake order. I don’t know how to finish this task. It’s or we are both mutually cancel this order. After 2 days I lost my first-page rank and I don’t get my gig in searching.

Now please help me to what should I do now?
It’s very helpful to me.

Thanks

Hi guys,

How are you? I hope you are well by the grace of almighty. I am getting in big trouble. I am complete my first 4 orders with high quality. My gigs are also the first page. Suddenly I got a fake order. I don’t know how to finish this task. It’s or we are both mutually cancel this order. After 2 days I lost my first-page rank and I don’t get my gig in searching.

It’s very helpful to me.

Thanks

If there’s something in the chat or in the buyer’s order which clearly shows it’s fake/against ToS, report it, because Support will see who’s the wrongdoer. If there’s any harm done to your rating due to the cancellation, it should be reverted by CS.

After 2 days I lost my first-page rank and I don’t get my gig in searching.

This is luckily just a coincidence, the algorithm is rotating gigs due to a huge influx of new sellers.

Archived