How i get can get orders?

I am new on fiverr can anyone one help me how i can get orders quickly??

improved your self …

Welcome to fiverr. What helped me to get started was reading the blogs and forum. There is a lot you will learn from the Fiverr community.

share your gigs on social media and make everyday at least 10 buyer request then you find order.

this take a long time may be 60 to 90 days not quickly

Try to make gig will appropriate keyword and description hope will get your first order soon but remember keep patience don’t be frustrated.

Fiverr is one of the best market place for a ew seller. Here you can get a lot of work in a day. The popularity of fiverr increase day by day. In this forum I tell you how to get your first order just 1 hours.

First you think about your services. Its very argent to you. Yo do not open gigs that you do not know.
Making a gig that is your favorite. Suppose you know Graphics Design then you should be open a gig with Graphics Design. Personally I create 4 gigs on Graphics design.
Add a smile profile picture.
Creating a beautiful gig picture is much important. Buyer see your gig picture first. So you should be aware of this choosing gig picture.
Write Gig tittle short. In this tittle you add the best keyword.
Write tag beside use some related keyword.
The Gig description is very important to write. Use many iportant keyword here. Share your gigs in many social media and increase your gig view and impression.
Now the final time is coming. Do a buyer request properly. Then It your time.

Yo can see my fiverr gig where you can understood what I use my gig.

In this process, You can get the first order just only 1 hours. I get my first order just 30 minute. So Don’t worry. Just flow this instruction and get ready to work.

Thanks A lot. Happy Journey.

thank you bro i will do my best

I am not sure of fast order.
You must build an online reputation to get your first job in fiverr

i think its a long time to get an order

Welcome to fiverr.
I don’t think there is any trick to get order quickly. But u should give buyer requests everyday.