How i get first knock and order?

akraam_uddin

i open my in last Monday but not get any knock. and any order, What’s can i do to get knock and order?

i open my in last Monday but not get any knock

hello,

there are lots of helpful post which can give you some tips and tricks how you can improve your sell.

before you create post in forum, first try to search area, you will find all related questions and answer.

also complete your sentence properly and use right word in right place.

hopefully you understand.

First, stop calling it a knock. Please.

Second, read the forum. This question is asked literally every day.

How can you expect to be successful if you won’t do even the most basic research to learn?

Where has this wretched phrase ‘knock’ come from? I’m seeing it used more and more, and yet it’s awful.

Even the urban dictionary doesn’t help me too much on this one - suggesting it’s another name for a crackhead!

Where has this wretched phrase ‘knock’ come from? I’m seeing it used more and more, and yet it’s awful.

Even the urban dictionary doesn’t help me too much on this one - suggesting it’s another name for a crackhead!

A seller told me it’s a common way of talking about sales in India.

Even the urban dictionary doesn’t help me

favicon.ico?version=5.0.102dictionary.cambridge.org CDO_logo_120x120.jpg.082a991d42d9a3bb2ef3c2260d7b8785.jpg

KNOCK | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

knock definition: 1. to repeatedly hit something, producing a noise: 2. If an engine is knocking, it is producing a…. Learn more.

Screenshot_8.jpg.5607c8461e9fa2c5c79cb651e4ede47b.jpg
Screenshot_8729×198 24.7 KB

This is the closest reference I found lol.

Unfortunately Its not 😦 )

Why would we speak English when everyone knows our native language ?

we do have mother tongue for each of our state so no one say this 🙂

Thanks. I figured it wasn’t! A lot of Indian sellers also say it’s normal in India to call colleagues ma’am and sir. Is that inaccurate, too?

Thanks. I figured it wasn’t! A lot of Indian sellers also say it’s normal in India to call colleagues ma’am and sir. Is that inaccurate, too?

Thats right…people do it here but not for fellow colleagues, but to any stranger when they don’t know their designations !

But Yes you are right, people here uses that much more !

Thats right…people do it here but not for fellow colleagues, but to any stranger when they don’t know their designations !

But Yes you are right, people here uses that much more !

I knew it!!! I knew it was just people assuming a personal greeting is appropriate for a professional greeting.

I’ve noticed that only unprofessional sellers do this. Makes sense.

The way I always explain it is: sir and ma’am is only appropriate in a professional sense in the case of servitude and a superior/inferior relationship. But that doesn’t apply in the forum because no one is superior. We’re all peers.

There’s a very common, weird idea among amateur, unprofessional sellers that we “seniors” as they call us are superior to them and that they will supposedly benefit by treating us like we’re superior to them.

I’m not sure if it’s a caste influence or what but it’s very strange. Why would I be a superior to someone just because I’ve made more sales than they have and I’m more professional?

You have less than a half-hour reading time here on the forums.
Check out the Tips For Sellers category (forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers/l/top/all?order=views). You’ll find hundreds of threads offering advice on a variety of things to consider and/or improve. (Note: Not all advice can apply to all gigs or categories. Be sure you check multiple sources as there are some false tips, even among the top threads.)

It takes a lot of work to make it as a freelancer, so be sure to research and plan accordingly.

“If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.” (Attributed to Benjamin Franklin)

Specific to your gig, please see (DES) points 1 and 7, and critically see (CMP) point 3:

Introduction– This is not a list on how to make gigs. This is for gigs that are already made that are under-performing, need an overhaul, or just need somewhere to start for self-evaluation/education. It does contain a few general-information bits, and can help during gig creation, but that is neither the focus nor the intent. For more information on any of the following sections or points, please see ‘Other Resources’ under (RRD) at the end of this post. Sections: (TCT) Title, Category, and…

There are also a bunch of useful links in the (RRD) section.

Archived