Fiverr Community Forum

How I Get More Impression On My GIG?

Hey My All-Loving Sellers,

Hope you are well! Can you help me, please?

My gig impressions are now huge down. Can you please help me go to my profile and give me the advice that what is my GIG issue and please tell me that my GIG image is better or not…Thanks

Link- https://www.fiverr.com/ridowa_ahmed?up_rollout=true

6 Likes

Hello ridowa_ahmed,

I hope you are doing well. I have gone through your profile. After gone through your profile I suggest you to optimize your gig keywords. you have to research your keywords and tags more. Then, I think you need to describe your gig description based upon your keywords.
In your 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th gig, I noticed that you have set only one gig image. But you should give 3 gig images.

On the other hand, if you randomly change your gig title, pricing, packages your gig will get low impression. I will suggest you not to change your gig title second time.

Lastly, you requested to tell about gig image quality. After gone through your gigs I realized that your 1st gig 1st image is not so professional. Please make this image more better. And add 3 gig images on your gigs that I mentioned you earlier.

I hope, you understood my suggestion. Hopefully it will help you to grow your impression more in near future.

2 Likes