How i get mpre impression or clicks

suzenjoseph

These posts by Frank may help you put everything in perspective, @suzenjoseph

Hey everyone! As promised I will try to create a post, in an effort to shed some light over the issues that most of us seem to be facing ever since we got hit with the wonderful twofer of Covid-19 AND the analytics system breaking down. I will share what little insights I have over how SERP may or may not work, but I will avoid diving into too much detail as I have in no way figured things out. (Nor is that my intent) OK so to kick things off, let me just state the obvious: Everything I shar…

Hey everyone! This one has been on my mind for quite some time now, but it wasn’t until a few days ago that I saw a couple of posts that actually troubled me, a lot. I see a lot of forum members posting about how after X amount of days they are not seeing any results, and how disappointed they are. I also noticed that it’s easy for senior members of the forum -myself included- to kind of jump on them, and tell them what they should or shouldn’t be doing, and how they shouldn’t feel disappoint…

Hi everyone i am level 2 seller i am using top keyword but did not get any order how i get more order i also share my profile on social media like twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc. but did not get more impression or clicks.

Please give me right solutions

i also share my profile on social media

So you are level 2 seller and you still believe this bogus advices?

I hope you are sharing your gig only on your personal pages on fb, LinkedIn and twitter otherwise you are just spamming.

That “sharing” on social media also has nothing to do with impressions because impressions are how many times fiverr showed you in their search.

Keep in mind that fiverr is also rotating gigs in search and from time you can have less impressions

Archived