How I get My First order Fiverr. Please help Me

billa511

Hi billa511,

I reviewed your gig and there’s 2 things that I think you could improve to make your gig look more professional in order to get more messages:

-After you write ‘‘Thank you’’ you always put ‘’…’’ I would remove that as it’s not needed.
-I would replace

‘‘You are looking for awesome t shirt , eye-catching t shirt typography t shirt, and teespring , amazon, pod business create t shirt designer ??? tank top you came into the right place. knock me any time.’’

with

‘‘Are you looking for an awesome eye-catching t-shirt design with amazing typography to use on Teespring, Amazon or for your Print-On-Demand business? Well look no more, you came to the right place!’’

I hope this help you 🙂

Hi billa511,

I reviewed your gig and there’s 2 things that I think you could improve to make your gig look more professional in order to get more messages:

-After you write ‘‘Thank you’’ you always put ‘’…’’ I would remove that as it’s not needed.

-I would replace

‘‘You are looking for awesome t shirt , eye-catching t shirt typography t shirt, and teespring , amazon, pod business create t shirt designer ??? tank top you came into the right place. knock me any time.’’

with

‘‘Are you looking for an awesome eye-catching t-shirt design with amazing typography to use on Teespring, Amazon or for your Print-On-Demand business? Well look no more, you came to the right place!’’

I hope this help you 🙂

Thank you so much…!

Archived