Fiverr Community Forum

How I get my first order, I am new here Please help me

How I get first order, I am new here. anyone, please check my gig, and help me for improvement. if you find any mistakes plz tell me.

you can be helpful See these tips
(01) Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] (02) Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales) (03) https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers
The forum has a lot of posts that offer tips for sellers.
Read the hints of the forums all the time you’re relaxing .
you fiverr Can move forward in the market.
You can find many other things that might be helpful to succeed in the marketplace.
Take time to read comments

1 Like

Hi there @shivsinghverma. Welcome to the community. Could you please leave us a link so we can help you. Thank you.

Warmly, Humberto
tenor

1 Like

Thanks For Help. I want correction and Suggestion For my Gigs.

1 Like

This Is My profile link :- https://www.fiverr.com/shivsinghverma

2 Likes

Hi there @shivsinghverma. thank you for sharing your link. Your gigs don’t look bad at all. A few small things though.

Get rid of Unlimited Revisions. You don’t want to create dozens of Websites to just one client, are you? One revision is enough for your kind of Gig.

Try to decrease your price to as low as you can, I know Divi itself cost around $89, I believe it was… so instead of offering $145 basic I would start with $90, just to get some orders and reviews. You can always increase the price.

Get rid of money-back guarantee… you will only attract unwanted buyers who are just there to get things done for free, and risking to do a chargeback…

Get rid of 100% Satisfaction Guarantee… How do you know what your clients want?? Let your buyers be the judge of that if they are satisfied or not… don’t promise things you can’t control.

Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

7 Likes

You need to improve your gigs title and online as much as you can. it will be very helpful i also follow that tips . i was get my 1st order for that. good luck

1 Like

How Much pages I provide with 90$ package. Because I don’t use divi premade Layouts. I create own one for according to client needs.

1 Like

And Thanks. I will rid, Unlimited Revisions, money-back guarantee, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

3 Likes

How I improve my gig title. Give me tips .

youtube have more information about this search their about gig title. i think you get more info briefly

1 Like

basic = 3 pages, standard = 5 pages and premium = 10 pages or less

1 Like

Hahahha you don’t have to call me sir, I’m only 24, not an old fart :rofl::joy:, sure I’ll check it out!! :joy:

1 Like

but I am new here. and i am newbie. thats why i say sir. sorry now I call bro.

Opps you’re not allowed to share links outside Fiverr…it is against TOS, get rid of it ASAP!!

1 Like

Hi @shivsinghverma, neither that. Just call users by their username or by their name (if provided), it will be fine! :wink:

By the way, welcome to Fiverr and to the forum!

1 Like