How I get my first order, I am new here Please help me

shivsinghverma

you can be helpful See these tips
(01) Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] (02) Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales) (03) https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers
The forum has a lot of posts that offer tips for sellers.
Read the hints of the forums all the time you’re relaxing .
you fiverr Can move forward in the market.
You can find many other things that might be helpful to succeed in the marketplace.
Take time to read comments

you can be helpful See these tips

(01) Are You a New Seller? Not Sure Where to Start? These are the Resources You Need to be Successful on Fiverr [Long] (02) Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales) (03) https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers

The forum has a lot of posts that offer tips for sellers.

Read the hints of the forums all the time you’re relaxing .

you fiverr Can move forward in the market.

You can find many other things that might be helpful to succeed in the marketplace.

Take time to read comments

Thanks For Help. I want correction and Suggestion For my Gigs.

This Is My profile link :- https://www.fiverr.com/shivsinghverma

Hi there @shivsinghverma. thank you for sharing your link. Your gigs don’t look bad at all. A few small things though.

Get rid of Unlimited Revisions. You don’t want to create dozens of Websites to just one client, are you? One revision is enough for your kind of Gig.

Try to decrease your price to as low as you can, I know Divi itself cost around $89, I believe it was… so instead of offering $145 basic I would start with $90, just to get some orders and reviews. You can always increase the price.

Get rid of money-back guarantee… you will only attract unwanted buyers who are just there to get things done for free, and risking to do a chargeback…

Get rid of 100% Satisfaction Guarantee… How do you know what your clients want?? Let your buyers be the judge of that if they are satisfied or not… don’t promise things you can’t control.

Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

Hi there @shivsinghverma. thank you for sharing your link. Your gigs don’t look bad at all. A few small things though.

Get rid of Unlimited Revisions. You don’t want to create dozens of Websites to just one client, are you? One revision is enough for your kind of Gig.

Try to decrease your price to as low as you can, I know Divi itself cost around $89, I believe it was… so instead of offering $145 basic I would start with $90, just to get some orders and reviews. You can always increase the price.

Get rid of money-back guarantee… you will only attract unwanted buyers who are just there to get things done for free, and risking to do a chargeback…

Get rid of 100% Satisfaction Guarantee… How do you know what your clients want?? Let your buyers be the judge of that if they are satisfied or not… don’t promise things you can’t control.

Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

How Much pages I provide with 90$ package. Because I don’t use divi premade Layouts. I create own one for according to client needs.

Best of luck!!

Warmly, Humberto

And Thanks. I will rid, Unlimited Revisions, money-back guarantee, 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.

but I am new here. and i am newbie. thats why i say sir. sorry now I call bro.

but I am new here. and i am newbie. thats why i say sir. sorry now I call bro.

Hi @shivsinghverma, neither that. Just call users by their username or by their name (if provided), it will be fine! 😉

By the way, welcome to Fiverr and to the forum!

Archived