How i get my first order tell me please anyone

azeem_saleem

am a proffesional front end web developer

If you want orders, then you are going to have to reach out to the people who need front-end development, and convince them to hire you. Businesses market and promote their services in order to gain customers. You are going to have to do the same.

am a proffesional front end web developer

If you want orders, then you are going to have to reach out to the people who need front-end development, and convince them to hire you. Businesses market and promote their services in order to gain customers. You are going to have to do the same.

sir tell me tricks only for fiverr

Nope. Not going to happen. There are no secret tricks “only for Fiverr”. If you want to be successful, you will have to learn how to market and promote your services to the target customers who need them, just like any other businessman is required to do.

I know of a magic, but it’s hard to do it. If you have ever watched the TV show “How I Met Your Mother”, one of the main characters called Ted, did a dance according to an old magical book, which helped him out to get the goal that he wanted. Perhaps, if you do the same thing, suddenly you might get orders. Who knows!

Just kidding, there are other ways, just work a bit, read blogs, and I guarantee that there is something that might work for you.

I know of a magic, but it’s hard to do it. If you have ever watched the TV show “How I Met Your Mother”, one of the main characters called Ted, did a dance according to an old magical book, which helped him out to get the goal that he wanted. Perhaps, if you do the same thing, suddenly you might get orders. Who knows!

Just kidding, there are other ways, just work a bit, read blogs, and I guarantee that there is something that might work for you.

did a dance according to an old magical book, which helped him out to get the goal that he wanted.

Challenge accepted!

And to answer to OP. You need to figure out yourself how you will start selling.There are plenty threads on forum that you can read to help you out. And main question that you need to ask yourself, “Why buyers will buy your gig and not from someone else and what you can provide so you can stand out from other sellers providing same thing as you?”

one of the main characters called Ted, did a dance according to an old magical book, which helped him out to get the goal that he wanted. Perhaps, if you do the same thing, suddenly you might get orders. Who knows!

It’s true. It works! I dance crazily in my office all the time, and look how successful I am! Seriously! 😉 Find an old book – any old book – and dance a jig over that book for seven minutes, balance the book on your head for three, read the entire book backwards, and then finish the procedure with a hoedown over the same book. – Doing this will bring you lots and lots of new sales! I do it all the time. 😎 Ah, sarcasm – it sure is fun! :rofl:

Well first you gotta establish a solid gig. Research thoroughly by looking around this forum, you’ll be surprised at how many tips and advices you could find around here. You also need to refer to those top rated sellers related to your gig. Study them in and out…from title down to the fullstop point of their descriptions. But no copying, only as a guide for you to start. And last but not least, send out as many offers in BR section… 😊

I know of a magic, but it’s hard to do it. If you have ever watched the TV show “How I Met Your Mother”, one of the main characters called Ted, did a dance according to an old magical book, which helped him out to get the goal that he wanted.

Say what?! All this time “How I Met Your Mother” was the secret sauce to success. 😯

LOLz, awesome show btw. 😁

Wanna dance with me, Freaky? 😛

@azeem_saleem I see you’ve added your WhatsApp contact info this is not good.

The first step is reading Fiverr’s TOS.

I know of a magic, but it’s hard to do it. If you have ever watched the TV show “How I Met Your Mother”, one of the main characters called Ted, did a dance according to an old magical book, which helped him out to get the goal that he wanted.

Say what?! All this time “How I Met Your Mother” was the secret sauce to success. 😯

Truth be told, I’ve never seen the show.

I’ve heard of it a million times though.

…am I missing out?

Wanna dance with me, Freaky?

Only if it brings a lot of orders to both of us! 💸

…am I missing out?

…am I missing out?

You’re totally missing out, dahling.

I don’t want to ruin it by dishing out spoilers, but um it’s a must-see. 😉

Gigglin, OK! 🤭

…am I missing out?

…am I missing out?

Truth be told, I am not a big fan of HIMYM. To each their own. 😜

I am more of a TBBT (the big bang theory) kinda guy 🙂

So, if I were to answer that, I’d probably say “not really” (imo) 😜

…am I missing out?

Gigglin, OK! 🤭

Does it rally work, I am asking for my best friend though. He doesn’t get massages from buyer.

…am I missing out?

Truth be told, I am not a big fan of HIMYM. To each their own. 😜

I am more of a TBBT (the big bang theory) kinda guy 🙂

So, if I were to answer that, I’d probably say “not really” (imo) 😜

I am more of a TBBT (the big bang theory) kinda guy

Ahhh, The Big Bang. That’s a good one. Bazinga!!!

…am I missing out?

Gigglin, OK! 🤭

but um it’s a must-see

OK, another must-binge-watch show added to my list!

dang I’m gonna be busy!

Does it rally work, I am asking for my best friend though. He doesn’t get massages from buyer.

No idea! 😬

I’ll give it a whirl, and let you know privately. :dancer:t4:

As for the massage well, it seems massages are a common practice here. Ask your friend to see council from :robot:

Can I use fiverr without my real picture?

If you prefer not to use a real mug, simply get a caricature/avatar made or company logo.

Archived