Fiverr Community Forum

How i get order in fiverr

i’m new seller. But i have’nt get any order just get 1 order.

27 Likes

Welcome here, New seller need more research Fiverr. Gig keyword research, unique photo choose and need more issue.

You can follow it:

28 Likes

Welcome to fiverr forum. best of lcuk

10 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forum. You will get lots of articles in this forum. Search for it and you will get lots of valuable articles which might help you. as a newbie, You have to decently active on Fiverr also doing marketing of your gig is key on various social media to get exposure to your gigs. you can skill up your communication if you have any language problems. I mean fix every little problem do you have until you get your 2nd order. don’t forget to read the Fiverr TOS. This is very important. I noticed many new sellers even the veteran sellers as well get banned without knowing the Fiverr Systems, Rules, and regulations. Best Of Luck.

24 Likes

same to you bro. I also do not understand what to do.

6 Likes

Hi Everyone , I am also new here on fiverr , what i think is we have to do SEO for our profile to generate traffic.

Thanks & Best Regards
Noman

11 Likes

Go ahead welcome to fiverr forum.

4 Likes

thank you for valuable advice

3 Likes

In my development career I saw lots of seller and get lots of instruction from the best sellers. But I think everyone have his own tricks. Actually in our student life we learned by reading the books so the system is same. Fiverr website and its documentation is a book. If we read that properly surely you can make your own tricks to get orders more.
Though I am new here but I followed this way for every success.

11 Likes

One of the best answer :blush:

3 Likes

thanksyou for
advice

1 Like

Thank you so much to share a valuable link about this topic. It will help me also to get order and know about this.

1 Like

keep wait brother, be online always, you will get sure order

2 Likes

Active on fiver and build up your skills…hope you will success soon.

2 Likes

Good tips. I will learn

1 Like

Hi
Shear your gig all social media and everyday sent buyer request

2 Likes

Im getting buyer request and trying to reach them but no response!

4 Likes

try it again!try it again!try it again!try it again!

1 Like

Thanks for shire this Ida

Thanks for share your idea