How i get order in fiverr

kanizkantakaniz

Welcome here, New seller need more research Fiverr. Gig keyword research, unique photo choose and need more issue.

You can follow it:

The forum is full of new sellers desperately wanting success. Someone has told them that you just create a gig and everybody rushes to buy it … Easy money! Of course that is not the case! Selling on Fiverr is just like opening a business. Imagine you are opening a shop in a town. You would see what the competition is doing. Are they offering the same thing as you. Can you offer something different or better. Or maybe a niche that nobody else has thought of. That is called research and you…

Tips for Sellers

This category is for posts with original tips for sellers to utilize. If you want to ask for tips, please use Improve my Gig.

Welcome to the Fiverr forum. You will get lots of articles in this forum. Search for it and you will get lots of valuable articles which might help you. as a newbie, You have to decently active on Fiverr also doing marketing of your gig is key on various social media to get exposure to your gigs. you can skill up your communication if you have any language problems. I mean fix every little problem do you have until you get your 2nd order. don’t forget to read the Fiverr TOS. This is very important. I noticed many new sellers even the veteran sellers as well get banned without knowing the Fiverr Systems, Rules, and regulations. Best Of Luck.

• 3 months later...

In my development career I saw lots of seller and get lots of instruction from the best sellers. But I think everyone have his own tricks. Actually in our student life we learned by reading the books so the system is same. Fiverr website and its documentation is a book. If we read that properly surely you can make your own tricks to get orders more.
Though I am new here but I followed this way for every success.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

To get your first order it can be quite difficult at first. But the best ways to get your impressions up, leading to new orders include:

1. Having keywords in your gigs (don’t overuse them though)
  2. Include a video and good quality photos
  3. Link accounts, do Fiverr’s tests and courses to gain credibility (this increased my ranking from my experience.
    Hope it Helps!
    High-Res Studios

Archived