How I get order on fiverr of logo designing

captain_786

The last sentence of your profile description does not make sense. Also to say in your gig description “I do my best” does not come across as professional and will put buyers off. Attention to detail and a positive attitude as to your ability is very important if you want to get sales.

Ok. I will change it. Thanks for your answer.

Regards,

Syed

The last sentence of your profile description does not make sense. Also to say in your gig description “I do my best” does not come across as professional and will put buyers off. Attention to detail and a positive attitude as to your ability is very important if you want to get sales.

Could you please see now my profile description?

I never watch videos on 5r. 😦

I’d rather poke my eyes out or shoot myself in the foot; better yet, have an open heart surgery without anesthesia than to watch gig videos. It’s excruciating to watch videos. I have better things to do.💔

I do videos on voiceover, singing, whiteboard - only to a bare minimum, because I have to.

P.S.: I’m only a buyer & not a seller so I have no idea if videos increase sales. I just don’t watch it but others might.

I’d rather poke my eyes out or shoot myself in the foot; better yet, have an open heart surgery without anesthesia than to watch gig videos. It’s excruciating to watch videos. I have better things to do.💔

I do videos on voiceover, singing, whiteboard - only to a bare minimum, because I have to.

P.S.: I’m only a buyer & not a seller so I have no idea if videos increase sales. I just don’t watch it but others might.

I am a Good Graphic Designer and a seller that’s why i ask for this.

BTW thanks for your answer. Appreciate it. Good Luck

@gina_riley2

Regards,

Syed

What you buy on fiverr? @gina

Regards,

Syed

I can’t comment on whether it helps sales as I haven’t noticed a difference yet on my own gigs. But from buyer’s perspective, I like it. Sometimes I even watch people’s gig videos for fun, I’m not looking to order anything, I’m just looking at what others are doing.

I can’t comment on whether it helps sales as I haven’t noticed a difference yet on my own gigs. But from buyer’s perspective, I like it. Sometimes I even watch people’s gig videos for fun, I’m not looking to order anything, I’m just looking at what others are doing.

Great. I am just making the video in after effects that show my skills it will be uploaded soon.

Thanks for your answer buddy and same question from you that what you buy on fiverr?

Regards,

Syed

Great. I am just making the video in after effects that show my skills it will be uploaded soon.

Thanks for your answer buddy and same question from you that what you buy on fiverr?

Regards,

Syed

I buy entertainment type stuff, I like those message delivery gigs people make, they make great gifts 😃

Mostly writing, proofreading, editing, cartoon, book cover gigs, etc for my side business. 📚

I occasionally dabble in other types of gigs for fun. 🙂

Book cover designing or something else. Because i am really good at InDesign making book designs and other type of branding stuff.

Regards,

Syed 🙂

Archived