Fiverr Forum

How I get orders coming regularly?

I Am still a new seller and I deliver excellent service to my customers, yet I don’t get regular orders and I hardly see any request on buyer request page… My gig link is https://www.fiverr.com/article_kween

Share your Link in social media.

Thank you for your response

I did this and the result was not appreciable.

Send everyday buyer request with your service description hope you get soon,

I hope by following these step you may get your sales.

1. You can send 10 offers to the buyers through buyer request section in 24 hours. Read carefully the buyers’ requirements then send the offers to buyers. I would like to recommend you that always give special discount to buyers as you are a new seller. Try to ensure their trust through your valuable words. It is too hard to trust new sellers for buyers. If you still not getting orders no worry in such a way you will get views and clicks.

2. Share your GIG’s on the social media groups that have a huge amount of members like FaceBook, Twitter, Google +, Linkedin, etc. It will help you a lot in increasing your GIG’s impressions, clicks and views, resultantly your GIG will visible among thousands of users and also boost in ranking too.

3. The most important thing is that have a deep look at your GIG’s Title, Description, Tags, Prices, and Its image or video.

There also could be a need to do some changes in gig.

Thank you.

You have to promote your gigs.

As good as any gigs without marketing is not having good results

Thank you so Much!
I will definitely take these steps.

I recently bought a service like what you offer from a Top Rated Serller.
His package is the same as yours. That is a tip by itself, why should I buy from a new seller with 10 orders and not from a Top Rated Seller with +2k orders and 5 stars ratings?

You need to provide the same quality (or better) for lower price. Then orders will come as rain. After you get your level 2 badge, consider raising your prices.

Do something extremely attractive, like 5 articles for $10!
you will not be happy at the beginning , but if it is that easy everybody will do it right? Push yourself at the beginning and then set back and relax :wink:

Try again and again you will get jobs.its just a matter of time

• Share your links in social media(if you can do some paid advertisements)

• Make small changes to your gig weekly

• Make your primary image more attractive

• Follow all the fiverr rules properly

• Keep checking solutions in fiverr forum

Thank you so much for this wonderful tip…

all people are speaking lie just bluff

Please if you have a better idea let us know… I am really worried.