How i get orders?

shabanehsan

I will be honest.

First and foremost, just like any business, it takes time to build. Nothing worth doing happens over night.

Now, the stuff you’re not going to want to hear but will help.

(I’ve looked at your gigs, and that’s what I’m going from).

Spelling/Grammar.

Even reading your post here on the forum, it makes you sound like a cave man. “How I get orders.” almost reads like a grunt. Something like" “How do I get orders” or “Could someone tell me a way to get orders” would be much better.

And your gigs read the same.

If (And I assume it is) English is your second or third language, get somebody to go over your gigs with you and get the spelling/grammar right.

As a buyer, if I think someone doesn’t take the time to proof read their gigs, which represent you, I question the quality of work.

Second.

Having something in your gig saying you make over $500 bucks a day, every day, instantly and from nothing makes me wonder how credible you are. If you were making that much, why post a $5.00 gig, and why post in a forum and complain that you’re not selling any of your gigs?

If I was making that much money every day I would be patient with a new $5.00 gig.

Again, it goes toward your credibility. Maybe amend the gig to say: You can make $500 bucks a day with this list. And take out the “I do it every day” bit.

These are tips not to make you mad, or insult you. Maybe you do make $500 a day. I don’t know. I’m just telling you what a buyer thinks when they read.

Hope these tips help a little.

I will be honest.

First and foremost, just like any business, it takes time to build. Nothing worth doing happens over night.

Spelling/Grammar.

Even reading your post here on the forum, it makes you sound like a cave man. “How I get orders.” almost reads like a grunt. Something like" “How do I get orders” or “Could someone tell me a way to get orders” would be much better.

If (And I assume it is) English is your second or third language, get somebody to go over your gigs with you and get the spelling/grammar right.

As a buyer, if I think someone doesn’t take the time to proof read their gigs, which represent you, I question the quality of work.

Second.

Having something in your gig saying you make over $500 bucks a day, every day, instantly and from nothing makes me wonder how credible you are. If you were making that much, why post a $5.00 gig, and why post in a forum and complain that you’re not selling any of your gigs?

If I was making that much money every day I would be patient with a new $5.00 gig.

Again, it goes toward your credibility. Maybe amend the gig to say: You can make $500 bucks a day with this list. And take out the “I do it every day” bit.

These are tips not to make you mad, or insult you. Maybe you do make $500 a day. I don’t know. I’m just telling you what a buyer thinks when they read.

I will be honest.

Spelling/Grammar.

Second.

I will be honest.

Spelling/Grammar.

Second.

Archived