How I got my first order in 24hrs "My Secret Strategy"

ndesign32

Hi all,
I joined Fiverr 3 days ago and got my first order within in 24hrs and login Fiverr forum last night. Here read hundreds of articles about “How to get first order, not getting orders, and so on” that’s why I’m willing to share my secret strategy to get order fast and convince buyers when they contact you.
Read these tips carefully and apply them all to show professionalism.

Read BR Carefully:
Check the client’s requirements and attachments to decide the project cost and time frame then send an offer accordingly.
Send 10 Offers Daily:
Fiverr given 10 offers a day to all sellers so use this opportunity to show your talent. You can send offers using Mobile click here
Wait for Good BR:
If you can fulfill the client’s requirements then send an offer on BR otherwise wait for the next If you are having that BR shows in fewer numbers then increase No. of Gigs.
Avoid Grammar Mistake:
Remember back in English class, when you thought you would never use the lessons in the future. Now, you realize a single grammar mistake can cause potential buyers to choose another seller. Search out the most common grammar mistakes so that you can avoid them or Use Grammarly Mobile App or Grammarly Chrome Extension
Do Not Use Templets:
Obviously using a template saves a lot of time and it is a quick way to send offers but my suggestion is that do not use the same template on numbers of BR. Send offers according to the buyer’s needs, not to your expertise.
Use Marketing Phrases:
When you write a proposal using marketing phrases it gives a precise picture of what you’re offering and shows how professional are you. This will helps buyers to hire you.

Hope my tips help you

I started on Fiverr a little over 2 months ago, and have 3 sales so far. Not bad. My first order took 10 days to get it and I got it from the buyer request panel on Fiverr. I currently have an active order right now and I am slowly growing! Keep at it everyone, and thank you for these tips! 🙂

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2021 at 7:08 AM, ndesign32 said:

@johnstephenn change proposal format. Send offers according to the client’s need and mention it in the first 2 lines.

Thank you very much for this…I have been consistently online for days now but haven’t seen any Buyer’s request to send offers to.

Apologies if I am a little disturbing…have u been seeing requests under Dating&Relationship or you don’t offer services in that sub-category?

Apologies if I am a little disturbing…have u been seeing requests under Dating&Relationship or you don’t offer services in that sub-category?

I have no gig in this category.

Buyer request depends on the needs of the buyer. If buyer post request in this category then this will show to all seller according to their levels. You may search your gig keywords and check other sellers gigs, their reviews and order in the queue.

If you do not find their latest reviews and order in queues, this means the buyer not demanding that this service.

I have no gig in this category.

Buyer request depends on the needs of the buyer. If buyer post request in this category then this will show to all seller according to their levels. You may search your gig keywords and check other sellers gigs, their reviews and order in the queue.

If you do not find their latest reviews and order in queues, this means the buyer not demanding that this service.

Thanks a lot for this

Archived