So I created my fiverr account just about 2 weeks ago. I am providing service as a Wordpress and Shopify Expert. I got my first order within 7 days of creating my account. I thought i would write something on that.Here’s all the things that I did
- Before creating the account I did my gig research and had all my Gig’s content ready this includes the keywords + images + Pricing + Descriptions
- Created my account and took time to complete my profile. Took the necessary test such as Wordpress,Fiverr English Test, Online freelancing essential test etc.
- Published my Gigs.
- Promoted my Gigs through different social media such as Facebook,Twitter,Linkedin, Medium, Pinterest.
- Sending 10 buyer requests everyday.
- Staying online for 10 Hours. ( Spent most time on fiver forum + developing my skill )
- I got my first knock on 6th day and It converted into an order. The order was Shopify home page design. I completed the order with a 5 star review. It was indeed a surreal feeling to complete my first order. There was a butterfly in my stomach the whole time until i finally delivered.
Also I would like to add that reading the fiverr forum’s post helped me a lot. I got familiar with so many things about fiverr; what to do and what not to. So many helpful and informative post . I am just glad to be in this community. I am willing to do hard work and develop my skill further day by day so that i can help other people accomplish their dreams.
I wish all the new sellers good luck. Hard work pays off. Hope you get your first order soon.