How i got my gig ranked in 2 days | Read Story

abdulwahhabjutt

I’m currently level 2 seller with awesome Feedbacks. But few days ago, i planned to come over with some new gig for more potential. Keep Googling and researching helped me alot, then an idea clicked in my mind that i should be searching someone live on fiverr.

I searched on Fiverr and got @rabiarauf with her gig. I’ll help you to get your gig ranked on Fiverr. She were just having 7 reviews but i preferred talking to her. She din’t put any magic in my gig but just give me several Tips.

Create a Micro niche blog and refer your Fiverr GIG (Fiverr always recommends)
Share your gig to Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Youtube and she gave me list of 20 other social networks
She also asked me to boost my gig on facebook for max 5$ (Awesomely perfect result)
I hired someone on fiverr to make a small guest post to his / her blog to share my gig
Also i have some great reputation among many Facebook and google plus communities. She recommended me to follow all steps.

Believe me, on second day, i got my first two orders. And i was really happy with that. I’ve invested total 15$ in all these steps but got 2 orders of $60. I think i made a good cut…

I’ll recommend you all to follow the same.

I hope it will help you too.

I’m currently level 2 seller with awesome Feedbacks. But few days ago, i planned to come over with some new gig for more potential. Keep Googling and researching helped me alot, then an idea clicked in my mind that i should be searching someone live on fiverr.

I searched on Fiverr and got @rabiarauf with her gig. I’ll help you to get your gig ranked on Fiverr. She were just having 7 reviews but i preferred talking to her. She din’t put any magic in my gig but just give me several Tips.

Create a Micro niche blog and refer your Fiverr GIG (Fiverr always recommends)

Share your gig to Facebook / Twitter / LinkedIn / Youtube and she gave me list of 20 other social networks

She also asked me to boost my gig on facebook for max 5$ (Awesomely perfect result)

I hired someone on fiverr to make a small guest post to his / her blog to share my gig

Also i have some great reputation among many Facebook and google plus communities. She recommended me to follow all steps.

Believe me, on second day, i got my first two orders. And i was really happy with that. I’ve invested total 15$ in all these steps but got 2 orders of $60. I think i made a good cut…

I’ll recommend you all to follow the same.

I hope it will help you too.

She also asked me to boost my gig on facebook for max 5$

Great information. 🙂

Thank you for your successful story sharing. I have some question. Fiverr allow blog id? I have a blog id. Gr…,.blogspot.com(i don’t share my id because someone call it spamming). However,

1. can i use my blogspot id my gig description?

can i use my blogspot id my gig description?

What Abdulwahab is saying to drive traffic from blog to your gig, not from gig to your blog. That’s two completely different things.

You should ask Fiverr about this. They can guide you properly.

Guest offlinehelpers

Lol. You can tip without leaving a review?

If the order is automatically closed after 3 days, I suppose you can, yes.

Thank you for your successful story sharing. I have some question. Fiverr allow blog id? I have a blog id. Gr…,.blogspot.com(i don’t share my id because someone call it spamming). However,

1. can i use my blogspot id my gig description?

You’re most welcome my friend.

No, i think you’re not allowed to share your blog ID. Rather i was talking share your GIG on Blog.

Hope it will help you to get more better understanding 🙂

Lol. You can tip without leaving a review?

I left review, i left the tip. But i’m so disappointed with the behaviour you adopted.

I think you deserve to come these kindaa post to get something better for your portfolio. I’m sure you’ll keep coming for such help, but i’m damn sure you won’t be able to earn any success until you repair your language. This would be the reason for your future problems.

Don’t keep any bad feelings.

Apologies for anything you mind 🙂

Archived