Fiverr Community Forum

How i improve my gig. i am a web designer

Hi my name is appon islam. i am a frontend web designer. i always design front. i convert XD to html , Psd to html , Sketch to html , PNG or JPG to html, AI or PDF to html. If you need. this kind of service contact with me.

1 Like

Follow the rules, and optimize your gig image and you should select best serach tag.

2 Likes

you can improve and promote your gig in several way one of them is Fiverr itself will market your gig if you follow the guideline stated by Fiverr and one other way is to promote your gig on different social media platform but remember it is not just an easy way to do it. sharing your gig in social media is a strategic matter it’s not just sharing your profile to 1000 person but not getting a response from a single person within the thousand, therefore, what you can do is build an audience in social media who will care about your concern and if you raise any voice on something they will think of it and then they will attract on your activities so that you can promote it indirect way and it’s such a way to build your connections and promoting your business. Hope my tips may help your concern.

3 Likes

Thank You Boss…:blush:. I will Follow the guideline.:v:

best of luck brother .I wish you good performance of fiverr froum or fiverr

1 Like

Thank You So Much Brother. :heart: :heart: