How I land my gig on first page

zeeshan370

Someone may choose to offer you advice on your gig (via the link posted), however, please keep in mind that someone checking your gig is not going to guarantee that it shows up on the first page of search results. The best way to rank well in the search results is to be a great seller, who delivers work on time, and earns positive reviews. In other words, YOU are the only person that can help your gig rank better – based upon how successful you are a seller.

There are no guarantees for “landing on the first page” of search results.

I just wanted to clarify that. Someone else may choose to provide you gig improvement insight. Just be aware that you will still need to grow your gig. You still need to do the work to make any advice productive. There’s a lot more to being successful here than merely having a “checked” gig.

I’ll offer one bit of starter advice… what kind of marketing have you done for your gig? Have you taken the time to connect to your target customers? Those are the only people who will likely purchase the services that you offer, so you need to make sure they know your service exists, and they need to feel as though your service is the one they should purchase – instead of the thousands of other sellers who offer the same exact service.

Someone may choose to offer you advice on your gig (via the link posted), however, please keep in mind that someone checking your gig is not going to guarantee that it shows up on the first page of search results. The best way to rank well in the search results is to be a great seller, who delivers work on time, and earns positive reviews. In other words, YOU are the only person that can help your gig rank better – based upon how successful you are a seller.

I just wanted to clarify that. Someone else may choose to provide you gig improvement insight. Just be aware that you will still need to grow your gig. You still need to do the work to make any advice productive. There’s a lot more to being successful here than merely having a “checked” gig.

I’ll offer one bit of starter advice… what kind of marketing have you done for your gig? Have you taken the time to connect to your target customers? Those are the only people who will likely purchase the services that you offer, so you need to make sure they know your service exists, and they need to feel as though your service is the one they should purchase – instead of the thousands of other sellers who offer the same exact service.

you are 100% right I really i appreciate your advice thanks

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)
Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)
Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly.
There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.
Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

Unlimited revisions are never a good idea. (100% money back/satisfaction guarantee are also very risky. It implies that you’re not confident in your work.)

Your gig descriptions need to clearly differentiate what perks are part of which package. (If a buyer is confused and there are other options, they’ll likely go to those other options, rather than take the time to puzzle out what you’re offering.)

Always check your gig thumbnails from your profile. The text (size, font, color, style) needs to be readable. Several images have been cropped oddly.

There are several English errors in this gig, your other gigs, and your profile.

Consider adding your native language to your profile as ‘Native/Bilingual’

you are 100% right I really i appreciate your advice thanks

Well said. Thank you

Archived