Fiverr Community Forum

How I Made $120 In The First 15 Days On Fiverr

Hi there! My name is Stefan. I started working on Fiverr three weeks ago. After one week of research, I found out how to optimize my Gig and get my first order. Several weeks later, I managed to get the first order. It was based on a buyer request I’ve replied to. After the first review, more orders followed up. 15 days after the first order was placed, my earnings were about $120.

In my opinion, the most important things you should consider to get your first order are:

• Reply to as many buyer requests. However, make sure that all the offers you send are relevant. You don’t want to spam the potential buyers
  • Complete your profile information: description, certificates, exams, etc.
  • Make sure your Gig’s information is relevant and clear. Stick to short, understandable, and informative sentences
  • Offer discounts to compensate for lack of previous reviews. I offered an additional 250 words free of any charges as a sample to my work.
  • DO NOT GIVE UP. Don’t lose hope. It might take up to one month to get your first order. Being perseverent is the most important thing that leads to success!

For now, that’s all I can say about my Fiverr experience. Maybe, you can take a look at my Gigs tell me what I can improve.

Here are some useful links:

My Fiverr Profile: https://www.fiverr.com/stefanpetre26
Proofreading & Editing: https://www.fiverr.com/share/qberxy
Article Writing: https://www.fiverr.com/share/bkYa5N

Who Am I

Hello! My name is Stefan. I am an experienced article writer. I have a total experience of over 12 years in the English language. My portfolio includes more than 10,000 articles written. I am an expert in article writing, proofreading, and editing.

What Can I Do

I offer high-quality article writing services. I love to make sure that my customers are happy with their articles. As a result, every order includes free professional proofreading and editing services.

For a fair price, I will write you a unique article that is SEO friendly. This feature will rank your website as high as possible. I can adapt to your requirements. Before placing your order send me a private message. We can discuss and find out the best solution for your website. No matter the subject, I will send you an optimized text that fits your needs.

Why Choose Me

There are several reasons why choosing me to write articles for you is a great idea:

• I have over 12 years of experience in article writing;
  • My prices are always good;
  • I provide free proofreading and editing services;
  • The delivery time is very short;
  • I love fulfilling your requirements perfectly

You have not decided yet? Check out my Fiverr profile! There you will see my previous projects. Moreover, you can see how happy my customers are. In addition, you can see all my skills certificates. You can find my Fiverr profile here: https://fiver.com/stefanpetre26

Here are some of the latest reviews:

• Great Job. I will certainly continue working with him.’ (27th of May 2020)
  • The article is excellent, and it was delivered on time. Thank you!’ (24th of May 2020)
  • Always a pleasure to work with him. He is doing a very good job and always respects the timelines.’ (22nd of May 2020)
  • Great communication! very easy to work with and the results are exactly what I was looking for!’ (12nd of May 2020)
7 Likes

Thanks for sharing. :+1:

1 Like

@webfsxpert You’re welcome!
If I can help you with anything else, just let me know!
Best wishes! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I dont find my gig first 6 page.what can i do?

1 Like

@webfsxpert I will take a look at your gigs and come back with a private message! :slight_smile:

Thank you for these tips bro! :ok_hand:

1 Like

@fede_design No problem! I’m always happy to help! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing… :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

@sumaiya_akter You’re welcome! If you have any questions, I’d be glad to help!

1 Like

@stefanpetre26 My ranked gig is getting down… what can i do? :sleepy:

Congratulations !!
Keep it up bro.
:mountain_biking_man: :biking_woman: :biking_man: :mountain_biking_woman:

1 Like

@sumaiya_akter Maybe you should improve your gigs’ description. Having correctly written and engaging descriptions is very important to keep your gig up high.

1 Like

@stefanpetre26 I changed the description of the gig. As a result, the gig did not show on any page. So I have given the previous description.

The fact that the gig doesn’t show up when you search it may be a bug. However, my opinion is that you should stick to a correct, readable, and engaging description. This kind of descriptions do well overall.

2 Likes

@stefanpetre26 Thanks!!!

1 Like

@sumaiya_akter You’re welcome! Maybe you can check out my gigs and provide me some feedback on how to improve them, from your point of view.

1 Like

@stefanpetre26 Great. Thanks!!

1 Like

Something doesn’t add up here…

I actually disagree. Sure it’s important when you’re new, but the buyer requests section is full of… What’s the word? Idiots

NO. BIG NO. You should stick to your prices and support them. It’s about what you think you’re worth. Professionals know that they will have to pay to receive quality work. Never stray from your prices, unless it is a huge, huge order and you increase the value per $1 as they pay so much.

Everything else I agree with pretty much, and well-done for getting your first order!

Thanks for your valuable tips, keep sharing brother.

1 Like

your tips are very useful, thanks for sharing

1 Like