How I made $9700 since january 2019

password1111s

It was a great experience in the journey to Fiverr. I have been working in digital marketing since 2014 and join fiverr mid of 2018 but start work as regular since january 2019. Now is November and i am just a few days behind to end of this year.

My target was I will make $15000 from fiverr but also I have my agency and team so, I couldn’t focus here. although I made a decent number of bucks (9700+) as my part-time Fiverr.

So, I think its time to focus here as a full time and I hope I can have more a great returns from here. If anyone have any question please comment below.Thanks!

q|690x225

q.thumb.PNG.88d27d03a1338e63adc801a57ae4ffba.PNG

So how do you made it?

Good question. The answer is I got a lot of clients. But how?

I maintenance a few things to improve sales. There are

Much focus on gig image

Use gig F&Q

Focus on help people not sales

Quick response

Guaranteed services

Repeat clients

This is why I made it. I think its a not good enough numbers. But I couldnt even handle the orders because also i have my own agency and fiverr is my part time. Some times I got 20 orders in queue and i couldnt delivered on-time. then my level dropped. I lost my level 2 badge.

@password1111s
😯
I’m a new seller, and I got involved this August. I made my first Orders within last month. Every day I send out offers to Buyer Request. But after those two orders, no buyer has responded to me yet. I read your experience. So far I have acted as instructed. But I would kindly ask you for advice how can I give a good offer for buyer?
Thank you!

I would love to know how to withdraw more than you earn. I can’t think of how that happened. Including the $12 waiting to be withdrawn that’s $30 more than was earned.

sometimes we cannot understand fiverr’s calculation, me too , confused whats it, but i didnt care or didn’t tried to figure it out.

I would love to know how to withdraw more than you earn. I can’t think of how that happened. Including the $12 waiting to be withdrawn that’s $30 more than was earned.

I see it clear since @password1111s said the pending clearance is a recent order that is pending.

So:

$9671 + $40 = $9711

withdraw $9699:

$9711 - $9699 = $12

Not sure what pending clearance exactly is (I joined a week ago 😅 ). @misscrystal you have several sales, maybe you can look at your earnings and probably have pending clearance from recent orders.

I see it clear since @password1111s said the pending clearance is a recent order that is pending.

So:

$9671 + $40 = $9711

withdraw $9699:

$9711 - $9699 = $12

Not sure what pending clearance exactly is (I joined a week ago 😅 ). @misscrystal you have several sales, maybe you can look at your earnings and probably have pending clearance from recent orders.

How did he withdraw the $40 that is pending clearance? It is not available to be withdrawn until it clears.

Did he withdraw money and then have a cancellation which customer support gave back to him?

How did he withdraw the $40 that is pending clearance? It is not available to be withdrawn until it clears.

Did he withdraw money and then have a cancellation which customer support gave back to him?

Something is not quite right here. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was just edited and the OP was bad at math.

Something is not quite right here. I wouldn’t be surprised if it was just edited and the OP was bad at math.

I believe him. It’s possible if he was given back a cancellation, or even if there is a glitch in his posted earnings. He has had enough sales to make that much.

Ok ok, I see the mystery now 😅

Also, expected earnings in the corner is $8

from fiverr’s help:

Expected Earnings: This shows the total amount of money from active and delivered orders. For example, if you have an active order of $5, and delivered one order for $10, then your active orders will be $15.

I’m honestly confused now.

I don’t do this to uncover if he is lying really, I just think this is an opportunity to learn a bit more about how Fiverr’s cashflow works 😉

Archived