I wrote a post on how I made my first 100$ on Fiverr.
I talked about what I did wrong when I started in September 2013 which was:
- Irrelevant gigs in crowded niche.
- Random Photographs
- Lack of promotion
And the changes I made
In the Setup
- Create well researched Gigs which highlight your skills.
- Put high quality relevant photographs
- Promote your gigs
In the operations
- Be Clear and precise
- Answer queries and be polite
- Deliver on time and as per description.
- Be clear about terms of Service
Thanks to all the sellers who educated me enough that I could write on it.