How I made top rated seller

gregoryvanoy

Fiverr friends.
I’m writing this post to share my experience on making too rated seller. I was literally on the forum last month looking for advice on making top rated seller. And now that I’ve made it, I clearly see and realize exactly what changed in me, to get here…
ATTITUDE!!
ATTITUDE!!
ATTITUDE!!
It was my attitude towards Fiverr, and more importantly, my clients, that helped me move forward. Prior to last month I was realistically at about an 85% good attitude towards all of this. That’s 15% attitude that was bad, or misplaced. I saw that in myself and new I had to make a change. So instead of putting my usual Stephen king audiobook on, I tried something I’ve never done before before…I listened to a motivational speech by Earl Nightingale. I knew within 10 minutes of the speech that I was on to something. That feeling of inspiration and hope that we all thrive for in our daily lives. It was being spoon fed to me via headphones. I couldn’t stop smiling while listening to the words. It hit every doubt and concern I had about myself, my abilities and my future as a freelance artist. Safe to say, I was hooked immediately. From that initial YouTube video of Earl, I went on to listen to and watch EVERY single video on YouTube related to motivational and self development that I could find. Great stuff. The unique thing I did from Earls “strangest secret in the universe” speech was to actually do what he said. I did his 30 day test and not only did it, but I dove in head first. 100% effort and belief on my part.
So what happened in that 30 days…
I started seeing the world in positive terms and began applying the techniques I learned to my daily life. I started to handle stress differently. (Way better).
I was being the ultra positive person that so annoyed me in the past. Maybe it’s mind over matter or what ever you want to call it, but I’m here to tell you that by changing my mental state from negative to positive worked for me. I treat my customers like gold now and they give it back. I talk to them like friends that need my help on a project. It feels great when you treat them like your friend and they embrace you. I now have clients sending me merchandise that I helped create, I have them calling me bro or brother instead of sir or man. It’s real now is my point. And it feels great.
ATTITUDE is soooo important when dealing with humans that have money to spend.
It took me 34 days of reprogramming my brain to be where I’m at and it was well worth the effort.
In short: take care of your brain, find your way to improve your attitude; treat your customers like family(the family you like); and be patient and respectful to the Fiverr staff, they work hard to get our problems solved fast and effectively. We literally get what we put out.
Thank you for reading and best of luck to us all in our mission to succeed.

Fiverr friends.

I’m writing this post to share my experience on making too rated seller. I was literally on the forum last month looking for advice on making top rated seller. And now that I’ve made it, I clearly see and realize exactly what changed in me, to get here…

ATTITUDE!!

ATTITUDE!!

ATTITUDE!!

It was my attitude towards Fiverr, and more importantly, my clients, that helped me move forward. Prior to last month I was realistically at about an 85% good attitude towards all of this. That’s 15% attitude that was bad, or misplaced. I saw that in myself and new I had to make a change. So instead of putting my usual Stephen king audiobook on, I tried something I’ve never done before before…I listened to a motivational speech by Earl Nightingale. I knew within 10 minutes of the speech that I was on to something. That feeling of inspiration and hope that we all thrive for in our daily lives. It was being spoon fed to me via headphones. I couldn’t stop smiling while listening to the words. It hit every doubt and concern I had about myself, my abilities and my future as a freelance artist. Safe to say, I was hooked immediately. From that initial YouTube video of Earl, I went on to listen to and watch EVERY single video on YouTube related to motivational and self development that I could find. Great stuff. The unique thing I did from Earls “strangest secret in the universe” speech was to actually do what he said. I did his 30 day test and not only did it, but I dove in head first. 100% effort and belief on my part.

I started seeing the world in positive terms and began applying the techniques I learned to my daily life. I started to handle stress differently. (Way better).

I was being the ultra positive person that so annoyed me in the past. Maybe it’s mind over matter or what ever you want to call it, but I’m here to tell you that by changing my mental state from negative to positive worked for me. I treat my customers like gold now and they give it back. I talk to them like friends that need my help on a project. It feels great when you treat them like your friend and they embrace you. I now have clients sending me merchandise that I helped create, I have them calling me bro or brother instead of sir or man. It’s real now is my point. And it feels great.

It took me 34 days of reprogramming my brain to be where I’m at and it was well worth the effort.

In short: take care of your brain, find your way to improve your attitude; treat your customers like family(the family you like); and be patient and respectful to the Fiverr staff, they work hard to get our problems solved fast and effectively. We literally get what we put out.

I started to handle stress differently. (Way better).

For me this happened when I retired! 😉

changing my mental state from negative to positive worked for m

So, all of those “Woe is me” sellers who come on the Forum need to change their attitude to become sucessful!

Thank you for sharing. 😊

Fiverr friends.

ATTITUDE!!

ATTITUDE!!

ATTITUDE!!

Listen to a motivational speech on the importance of paragraph spacing and this time next year you could be Jeff Bezos! 😉

I treat my customers like gold now and they give it back.

Some of us do that already… :thinking:

treat your customers like family(the family you like)

So, don’t keep them locked in the cellar for a full 24-hours, and let them have oranges when scurvy sets in. - Tricky, but possibly doable…

Sarcasm aside, well done achieving TRS status. 🙂

Listen to a motivational speech on the importance of paragraph spacing and this time next year you could be Jeff Bezos! 😉

Some of us do that already… :thinking:

treat your customers like family(the family you like)

So, don’t keep them locked in the cellar for a full 24-hours, and let them have oranges when scurvy sets in. - Tricky, but possibly doable…

Sarcasm aside, well done achieving TRS status. 🙂

Thanks brother. Best of luck out there.

I started to handle stress differently. (Way better).

For me this happened when I retired! 😉

changing my mental state from negative to positive worked for m

So, all of those “Woe is me” sellers who come on the Forum need to change their attitude to become sucessful!

Thank you for sharing. 😊

Fiverr friends.

ATTITUDE!!

ATTITUDE!!

ATTITUDE!!

That’s great advice. How did that get you Top Rated Seller, meaning how did that translate into this major upgrade in your level? Better reviews?

Edit: I just had a look at your profile and four years without one bad review! Wow congratulations! You have amazing talent too. Your clients love you. You are clearly outstanding.

Being ultra positive is a great idea! I will have a look at those motivational videos you mentioned. I think you delivered a great message.

Of course, I think the same as you. Everything is in the way of seeing and treating people (we should treat them as we would like them to treat us), as well as always having positive energy (although things are not quite right) because this positive attitude will be the engine that will help you move forward and for things to flow as you really want.

That’s great advice. How did that get you Top Rated Seller, meaning how did that translate into this major upgrade in your level? Better reviews?

Edit: I just had a look at your profile and four years without one bad review! Wow congratulations! You have amazing talent too. Your clients love you. You are clearly outstanding.

Being ultra positive is a great idea! I will have a look at those motivational videos you mentioned. I think you delivered a great message.

Thank you very much. Great to hear. I had to share. Basically, I just took all of the Information that I received from Fiverr (the monthly upgrade review) and studied it. Then I took all my negative feelings towards that information and looked at it as if I owned the business and then I graded myself on my attitude towards my customers and my performance on a whole. What I saw is that I had plenty of room to grow in all of those areas.i made my plan, then attacked my mission (TRS) with the absolute best service I could. Even during the midst of it, I received a 4 star review. I didn’t let it get me down, just kept on like it wasn’t there.

Thank you very much. Great to hear. I had to share. Basically, I just took all of the Information that I received from Fiverr (the monthly upgrade review) and studied it. Then I took all my negative feelings towards that information and looked at it as if I owned the business and then I graded myself on my attitude towards my customers and my performance on a whole. What I saw is that I had plenty of room to grow in all of those areas.i made my plan, then attacked my mission (TRS) with the absolute best service I could. Even during the midst of it, I received a 4 star review. I didn’t let it get me down, just kept on like it wasn’t there.

Fiverr friends.

ATTITUDE!!

ATTITUDE!!

ATTITUDE!!

34 days of reprogram

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I was nominated to be TRS but still have a list of issues to imrpove…Hopefully my efforts will be recorded by Fiverr

• 3 weeks later...

Fiverr friends.

ATTITUDE!!

ATTITUDE!!

ATTITUDE!!

I’m here to tell you that by changing my mental state from negative to positive worked for me.

There is a thing in psychology called the self-fulfilling prophecy. People who believe they will fail, often do everything in their power to fail. Same rule applies to those who believe they will succeed.

However, people are more likely to succeed when they are realistic! You succeeded because you are great drawing, you know how to do it well. If you had offered gigs outside your abilities, I don’t believe you would have succeed.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived