Fiverr Community Forum

How i make a effective Gig?

Are you want’s your Gig effective here are few tips.

Find Your Ideal Fiverr Subcategory and Services :innocent:
Check Out the Competition
Create an Appealing Title
Choose Your Subcategory and Tags

20 Likes

Good one ma’m :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Cool. Thanks, for the insight and tips.

2 Likes

Good explanation. Helpful. Thanks

1 Like

Effective details for good gig.

1 Like

@multi_tdesigner You are a level 2 seller !!

@faizaseo I don’t see any single review on your account. I think it’s good to have at least few order experiences before posting your recommendations here at forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey!
To make your Gig effective, you need to create kool display images. Give it a title which clearly indicates the purpose of that Gig. Ask for the reasonable price and differentiate them categorically. Give the list of file formats you will provide them with such and such package. Offer clients extra services with reasonable extra charges.
I believe if you follow all this, it will make your Gig attractive. Keep checking Gigs’ analytical report and keep changing tbe display images or packages which are not frequently visited by the buyers

2 Likes

Good one…
Nice content

Great Tips :slightly_smiling_face:

From my experience, these are the most important parts of an effective gig:

1. Strong gig title: It’s essential to have the main keywords in your title as well
  2. Compelling gig image: Colour, text and imagery is important here. Research the images used by top sellers in the niche
  3. Professional and structured gig description
  4. Competitive pricing
  5. Choosing the correct gig category
  6. Making use of relevant tags

Apart from this it’s important to research top sellers in the niche as well as look at their reviews to see what buyers value and add those things in your gig.

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for your helpful post.

Thanks for your valuable tips.