How i make buyers trust me when i'm a beginner?

toumichaima97

I want to know how to get buyers even if you are a beginner ?

Buyers will first look at your portfolio and gig description. For example, you’re offering proofreading service so you can’t afford any punctuation mistakes in your gig description.

Start with that. Right now your gig description is far from perfect to offer proofreading service.

Once you have reviewed your gig description, start reading Fiverr Academy and this forum. You joined this forum just a few hours ago and you’re already asking basic questions that have been answered hundreds of times before.

I don’t mean to be tough on you, but we can’t help you if you’re not willing to help yourself.

Buyers will first look at your portfolio and gig description. For example, you’re offering proofreading service so you can’t afford any punctuation mistakes in your gig description.

Start with that. Right now your gig description is far from perfect to offer proofreading service.

Once you have reviewed your gig description, start reading Fiverr Academy and this forum. You joined this forum just a few hours ago and you’re already asking basic questions that have been answered hundreds of times before.

I don’t mean to be tough on you, but we can’t help you if you’re not willing to help yourself.

Yeah thank you very much

Guest elite_novelbook

your portfolio should SPEAK loudly to the client, and also use some convincing word for him/her to trust you.

Hey, you should send buyer request, at least maximum 10 request everyday.

Thanks

What about people with very nice portfolio but haven’t attained the minimum number of reviews required to unlock buyer’s request.A situation in which i find myself.Thanks

Congrats!

But I don’t think it really matters. If you do a bad job, you could end up with a negative review.

Don’t focus on if it’s a good sign or not. Just focus on delivering high quality work. 😁

Yeah I get now 2 jobs and I get 5 stars review , thank you for your information !

Archived