When I get a lot of orders and it becomes difficult to maintain the deadline of all the orders, I follow a simple trick. I use Todoist to manage all the orders.
- When I get order I just add it to my todoist work list
- I add a SMS reminder in Todoist around 2 hours before the delivery time.
- Then I start working one after another according to the time of delivery.
- Now when any order needs to deliver, Todoist sends me a SMS reminder before 2 hours.
- Then I check the status of the work done and deliver.
Since I have been using Todoist Reminder to maintain the deadline, I have missed the deadline rarely. You all can use these type of reminder to maintain your delivery time.