How i promote my gig on fiverr

angel_jony

Here are a few tips:

1. Some of your gigs aren’t completely filled out. You want to make sure you fill out every available part of your gig. For example: your gig can have up to five tags, but not all of your gigs use all the tag slots. Use them all!

2. Double check your spelling in your gigs. As an example, the first gig you have available has a spelling mistake on the “Platinum” tier. You named it “Platimun”

3. Think about your pricing structure. I see your basic tier for all of your gigs has an affordable option, which I think is smart. However, the higher tiers jump up in price pretty wildly at times and it feels inconsistent with what you’re offering. It’s not about making money right now; it’s about getting reviews and social proof on the platform. Once you have that, people will trust you more and buy more expensive gigs from you.

Listen to the other suggestions in this forum as well. Take advantage of Buyer Requests, optimize your gig tags and title, and keep trying! You can do this! 👍

Here are a few tips:

1. Some of your gigs aren’t completely filled out. You want to make sure you fill out every available part of your gig. For example: your gig can have up to five tags, but not all of your gigs use all the tag slots. Use them all!

2. Double check your spelling in your gigs. As an example, the first gig you have available has a spelling mistake on the “Platinum” tier. You named it “Platimun”

3. Think about your pricing structure. I see your basic tier for all of your gigs has an affordable option, which I think is smart. However, the higher tiers jump up in price pretty wildly at times and it feels inconsistent with what you’re offering. It’s not about making money right now; it’s about getting reviews and social proof on the platform. Once you have that, people will trust you more and buy more expensive gigs from you.

Listen to the other suggestions in this forum as well. Take advantage of Buyer Requests, optimize your gig tags and title, and keep trying! You can do this! 👍

Here are a few tips:

hopefully it will help me…

Archived