Fiverr Community Forum

How I Turned My $69k Credit Into $1M on Fiverr

heh
:thinking:

hmm
:star_struck:

HOW I DID IT

heh

This post is satire. It’s not real. Just having a laugh.

12 Likes

With Photoshop :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nope! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Then Illustrator, GIMP? :rofl:

It shows in the dropdown option the OP. Editing the code. Something like “inspect element” I think.

edit: Added spoiler.

4 Likes

No, it’s not a graphics program. I just added $1,000,000 to my balance. Very simple and easy.

3 Likes

3 Likes

:+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Way easier. Right Click > Inspect. Or simply CTRL + SHIFT + I. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just press F12. /20char

It doesn’t always work on some programs, so I use combinations instead :wink:

1 Like

with photoshop or illistrator…

Wrong. Try again. /20char

1 Like

i have no idea…:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I totally hacked into their servers by simply pressing F12. I then accessed my Fiverr balance with my super computer, swapped out the Data Protection Chip, activated the Secret Funds mega cheat (hidden in the files, I built a separate search engine just for that), cut the Wifi cables, routed back to the control switch, crashed their security protocol, deactivated their Firewall and disabled their internet, then I just uploaded a fake Meesta Smeeth encryption, closed the server instance, added the funds, closed the maetreex glitch hatch, applied the MD5 hash and simply pressed F12 again.

Sounds complicated, but you can follow it step by step, so very easy to do. Just never press F5.

5 Likes

haha you did HTML Inspect! :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

:neutral_face: :neutral_face:

1 Like

Just change some value on inspect ctrl shift I

Thanks for ruining the joke, guys. Was fun while it lasted. At least some got it.

3 Likes

My comment was as satirical as it can be. I just expect some value from the forum, not random posts like these which don’t help anyone. Guess I was wrong :slight_smile: