How i would get orders

hennamehboob

Hi, I am a level one seller, I used to spend a lot of time on Fiverr, but not getting orders, how can I increase my sales on Fiverr?
Here is the link to my gig

favicon-32x32.png.79032c16e9d6c75423ae3d493413e578.png Fiverr.com
write-computer-science-it-and-information-system-manual-reports.jpg.c3ebc3962b6d796ced1825bde989e3b7.jpg

Hennamehboob: I will do technical writing, IT reports, research, and business...

For only $30, Hennamehboob will do technical writing, IT reports, research, and business reports. | Hi, Thank you for being into my GIG!I will assist you in technical writing, IT reports, research, and business plansI am a computer scientist, with |...

Hi
@hennamehboob,

I hope you are doing well.

As I can see that you need sales, therefore you need to be very active not only on Fiverr on different social media groups too.

A little bit of steady effort will automatically enhance your skill of posing on a different platform, thus you will notice who & how many people/visitors are getting engage with your post.

In this way, you can get sales. I hope!

Happy Earning!
Cheers

Hi

@hennamehboob,

I hope you are doing well.

As I can see that you need sales, therefore you need to be very active not only on Fiverr on different social media groups too.

A little bit of steady effort will automatically enhance your skill of posing on a different platform, thus you will notice who & how many people/visitors are getting engage with your post.

In this way, you can get sales. I hope!

Happy Earning!

Cheers

Thank you so much, Means Alot.

Archived