How I'm finally raking in orders after 5 months!

muchklerr

After around 5 months of literally sitting on Fiverr trying my best to get any order through, this month and the previous have finally been generous to me and I think I may have the answer why. This is all hypothetical, but I do believe it plays some role in your exposure and overall success on Fiverr. First and foremost, I started on June of 2018, and up until last month, I usually opened Fiverr once or twice every 2 weeks to see if I’d gotten any orders, but to no one’s surprise, I didn’t. I started getting really active on Fiverr just last month and it paid off.
I’d do the following atleast an hour every day to at least make sure that my gigs are getting some impressions or clicks:

1. Send out as many Buyer Requests as you can, if you don’t see any, stay online on your phone or PC and refresh every once in a while.

2. Make sure your gigs all have EYE-CATCHING primary images. This is very important. Know how YouTubers create clickbait images but true titles? Well, it’s sort of like that. Just don’t go over the top. Something eye-catching is enough.

Now, these are only there to help you get more impressions and maybe clicks, but how do you go about converting those to orders? Well, there’s no fixed formula. Apply to Buyer Requests -people say you shouldn’t depend on it- but people on Buyer’s Request are looking for someone to get the job done. Write a well, and though-out proposal whenever you feel like you are qualified for the job. Know that Fiverr is a competition, and you aren’t entirely entitled to an order, or even any money for that matter.

I can go in a lot of depth, but increase your activity, sell yourself short sometimes for the early reviews, and hopefully things will kickstart for you. I have no rights to say this as someone who only has 3 reviews, but I’m quickly getting more orders in queue, and I can’t wait to see what the next months are hiding.

Congratulations!

I would note that you have a daily limit for how many Buyer Requests you can respond to, so it’s important to focus on offers you are most likely to get and that means creating the most attractive offer you can and one that will make you stand out in quality. I found offering free extras helped, as did sharing my qualifications for the work. My responses to Buyer Requests also stood out because I spoke English much better than the other sellers who responded and my image was much more professional. I have a headshot, for example, and the vast majority of sellers don’t.

Congratulations!

I would note that you have a daily limit for how many Buyer Requests you can respond to, so it’s important to focus on offers you are most likely to get and that means creating the most attractive offer you can and one that will make you stand out in quality. I found offering free extras helped, as did sharing my qualifications for the work. My responses to Buyer Requests also stood out because I spoke English much better than the other sellers who responded and my image was much more professional. I have a headshot, for example, and the vast majority of sellers don’t.

Absolutely. Naturally, sending proposals to job that you believe you can accomplish better than others will yield you a high conversion rate. I also do believe that on a platform like Fiverr, having good English really is something that will set you apart from others.

Congratulations!

Wow! Thanks for sharing this wonderful tips.

True talk @muchklerr. Fiverr is very competitive, but people have become wealthy courtesy of the fiverr.

If you reall want to be successful as a freelancer on this platform, commitments is the key. You must hustle real hard on buyer’s request, send requests, hopefully, the effort will payoff.

The initial stage of fiverr is always very challenging, but the effort usually pay off in the end.

True talk @muchklerr. Fiverr is very competitive, but people have become wealthy courtesy of the fiverr.

If you reall want to be successful as a freelancer on this platform, commitments is the key. You must hustle real hard on buyer’s request, send requests, hopefully, the effort will payoff.

The initial stage of fiverr is always very challenging, but the effort usually pay off in the end.

Very true, much like Youtube, once you get recognized, it’s easy from there.

Absolutely. Naturally, sending proposals to job that you believe you can accomplish better than others will yield you a high conversion rate. I also do believe that on a platform like Fiverr, having good English really is something that will set you apart from others.

Totally! I work in communications, so I see first-hand how much people generally prefer great communication and perfect English. It goes a long way.

Archived