How improve my gig and get order from client, please help me

#web Development

i create my gig how improve my gig, for looking more professional , get order from client, and i also try improve my service section, in here more experiences person present i hope they are help me !!

https://lnkd.in/fw8u2v7

Some of the methods I have used are to promote my services on all social media platforms. You can offer specials on your services. Always make sure that when you do get work that you over deliver (go above and beyond what is asked of you) so you have the chance of getting a repeat client. I also check the Buyer Requests section daily, more than once for the day and at different times of the day. All the best!

Thank you very much acelawla for your suggestion, i will follow your suggestion, i hope you will help me in future, get more idea, i always promote my gig in social media, my gig view positive but client can not knocked me,just watching my gig, i can’t add any symbol in my gig, i hope i add my symbol client knocked me, but i can’t trust on me. so i hope more suggestion. and again thanks to you for suggestion me, god bless you and your family.