How Increase clicks and impression in my gig

sr_designz00

Heee. Also I got my order after 2 weeks. But you have 6 orders. Many buyers really afraid to give us order. So we need to talk kindly and they will satisfy with our works. So, I recommended to view buyer requests and request them. I think you can get order requesting buyer requests 😀

And you have recent delivery before 13 hours. You got orders bro 😆

Heee. Also I got my order after 2 weeks. But you have 6 orders. Many buyers really afraid to give us order. So we need to talk kindly and they will satisfy with our works. So, I recommended to view buyer requests and request them. I think you can get order requesting buyer requests 😀

And you have recent delivery before 13 hours. You got orders bro 😆

I make a fiver account oct 2019 but i complete only 6 order …

Capture.thumb.JPG.8f59344abe95c0cd3f98e1d581387b06.JPG
Capture1428×349 22.4 KB
I also send offers daily . in 4 month i send 700 plus offers as show your in pic .

YES sure 🙂

I make a fiver account oct 2019 but i complete only 6 order …

I also send offers daily . in 4 month i send 700 plus offers as show your in pic .

Yes @sr_designz00 I saw it. But every months you got 2 orders. So keep doing it. You can increase your orders. there is no any option to do. Stay this forum and use your 10 offers every day. 😁

Please check my gig if there are some fault then tell me .

Now a days no order and 2 to 3 clicks also view impression is in same situation .I also shear with my whatsup friends and i am not using other social media

i will be very thankful for your act of kindness .

i am not using other social media

Use other social media like twitter, linkedin etc. Check out: Before you ask about HOW TO GET ORDERS or No Orders: READ THIS (MORE ORDERS, Tips, Buyers, First Order, Impressions, Sales)

Also check out: https://forum.fiverr.com/c/Fiverr-Tips/tips-for-sellers 2 for hundreds of tips on how to get orders.

You will find all the tips you need in the above.

Enjoy!

Archived