How Increase Impression and get more orders

rashed007t2

how to improve my gig and how can i get more order. my first target is Level 1 Seller. i am graphic designer and my drem is top rated seller, please help me how to get top rated seller. how much time i need to get the top rated batch.
i am new here. every day i check my gig impression but its getting lower. please anyone suggest me anything to how can i increase my gig impression and gig view,

**Thank you **
*Rashed007T2

I’m no top-rated seller, but my first piece of advice to you would be to take things much slower. Don’t make becoming a TRS your immediate goal; it’s much easier to burn out along the way if you set your goals huge. Instead focus on the smaller steps, like doing better work and attracting more clients.

TL;DR: Be patient 🙂

I’m no top-rated seller, but my first piece of advice to you would be to take things much slower. Don’t make becoming a TRS your immediate goal; it’s much easier to burn out along the way if you set your goals huge. Instead focus on the smaller steps, like doing better work and attracting more clients.

TL;DR: Be patient 🙂

i posted about it in my last post check it out everyone is finding it helpful!

TL;DR: Be patient 🙂 Nice

thank you , i will be patient , and target locked 😃 <3

Archived