Fiverr Community Forum

How is it to add new Niche on current profile?

[Post Edited for some points causing Misunderstanding]

Hello folks!

I need a suggestion. I am working on Fiverr since 2015 as a Graphic Designer having 800+ reviews and I have more than 12 gigs. I worked hard and I’ve gained some other skills totally opposite to the Graphics Niche in the COVID-19 Lockdown i.e. Web Development (HTML, CSS, JS, Bootstrap, PHP, MySql).

I don’t want to mix Graphics and Web on the same profile to disturb uniformity. As per my research, it is not a good practice to have things mixed up on the same profile.

Now I need a suggestion:
Should I continue with the same profile creating a number of other niche gigs? From a buyer’s point of view, is it giving a bad impression?
If Yes, what is the best possible solution?

Please help!

3 Likes

You aren’t allowed to have more than one Fiverr account.

You would know this if you read the ToS yourself instead of asking us if this rule is in it.

2 Likes

I already know that. Let me iterate my query in another way.

From a buyers’ point of view, is it giving a good impression having a mixture of different services?

1 Like

What is the point in asking if you can have two profiles if you aren’t allowed to have two?

This is probably an English issue. You’re calling something a profile but you probably mean something else.

1 Like

In my reply, I’ve asked question regarding ‘having totally different services on a single profile’.

1 Like

Um, no you didn’t. And you mean post, not reply.

1 Like

I provide two different services on my profile (graphic designer & motion graphics) from the very start. I don’t think there should be any problem in doing that.

3 Likes

As per my research, it is not a good practice to have things mixed up on the same profile

What research? Why would this not be ‘good practice’?

As long as it doesn’t break TOS, offer whatever you want. It doesn’t matter if you have 2 or 7 gigs all offering completely different services under different categories. If that’s what you want to do, then do it.

what is the best possible solution

2 Likes

Yeah! That’s nice. Let me work on it.

1 Like

Yeah, 100% agree with you. Just doing it. :slight_smile:

1 Like