How is it to add new Niche on current profile?

salehayat

You aren’t allowed to have more than one Fiverr account.

You would know this if you read the ToS yourself instead of asking us if this rule is in it.

I already know that. Let me iterate my query in another way.

From a buyers’ point of view, is it giving a good impression having a mixture of different services?

I already know that. Let me iterate my query in another way.

From a buyers’ point of view, is it giving a good impression having a mixture of different services?

What is the point in asking if you can have two profiles if you aren’t allowed to have two?

This is probably an English issue. You’re calling something a profile but you probably mean something else.

What is the point in asking if you can have two profiles if you aren’t allowed to have two?

This is probably an English issue. You’re calling something a profile but you probably mean something else.

In my reply, I’ve asked question regarding ‘having totally different services on a single profile’.

In my reply, I’ve asked question regarding ‘having totally different services on a single profile’.

Um, no you didn’t. And you mean post, not reply.

As it is against Fiverr’s TOS to have more than 1 profile

As per my research, it is not a good practice to have things mixed up on the same profile

What research? Why would this not be ‘good practice’?

As long as it doesn’t break TOS, offer whatever you want. It doesn’t matter if you have 2 or 7 gigs all offering completely different services under different categories. If that’s what you want to do, then do it.

what is the best possible solution

5de41ee059d27bbf842b3789_nike-justdoit-tagline.png.37b88f32f50d58d3bb94f7fdbd6a82b8.png

As per my research, it is not a good practice to have things mixed up on the same profile

What research? Why would this not be ‘good practice’?

As long as it doesn’t break TOS, offer whatever you want. It doesn’t matter if you have 2 or 7 gigs all offering completely different services under different categories. If that’s what you want to do, then do it.

what is the best possible solution

🙂

Archived