How is life going? Igot 25 sales, Nice! (and yet, not all is well)

richardfmendes

Got 25 sales done, now onwards to 100!

on another note, outside of Fiverr, a client is avoiding to pay me and another put me down with some sad words…

At least with Fiverr, I know that I will get my money.

Fiverr is awesome, but I don’t want to put all my eggs in one basket you know? What about you? Us Fiverr your only job source? Any tips?

on another note, outside of Fiverr, a client is avoiding to pay me and another put me down with some sad words…

Fiverr is awesome, but I don’t want to put all my eggs in one basket you know? What about you? Us Fiverr your only job source? Any tips?

Don’t want to scare you but you should do a search on the forum for Paypal charge backs.

@j6nyc6 you are right! and they can also get their money back by simply claiming that they aren’t satisfied with the service provided.

Us Fiverr your only job source?

Of course, it’s better to work on multiple freelancing platforms. But you should make sure that you have enough time to serve every client in the best possible way.

Archived