Fiverr Community Forum

How is my gig kindly let me know

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/3e8bfe5908?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs_Mobile

1 Like

I have some requests for things I’d buy.

I’d like a crust-less sandwich with bread that tastes like peanut butter and Jelly.

I’d like a universal remote that finds my universal remote that’s easily located by my phone.

I’d like a blu tooth that’s made for actual human ears.

I’d like a version of Netflix that only has two movie options a day. Is it just me, or is everyone’s new favorite show, “watch all the trailers on Netflix for two hours and go to bed?”

I’d like a subscription to a service called “MeTube.” Thats basically just me recreating all the popular YouTube videos and asking for money.

I’d like a dry erase hallmark card. Can you imagine how much I’d save between my anniversary, birthdays and valentines?

I’d also definitely buy a tub of that sauce that comes with dumplings. What is that sauce even called? Why can I only have it in a tiny plate? Why can’t they order the appropriate quantity and serve it to me in a portion that makes sense? You gave me 12 dumplings and two dumplings worth of sauce.

1 Like

Well thats funny,… :rofl:

You need more buyer request but what can we do?

1 Like

6. Life-time support

Suggest you remove the above from your gig description as that is against the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page.

Check this out: Buyer Requests - Leadership Suggestions on Buyer Request Complaints (Few Requests, BR FAQ's, Times, Issues Etc.)

1 Like

Well thankyou so much as i was unknown to the terms so i have Removed it

1 Like