Fiverr Forum

How is the start of August?

HI, I earned a lot of in just 1 day of August. I am doing very well, how about yours? how much? i am so happy and keep moving… :):heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Actually, the forum is made for both. Hence the whole section of the forum called “Conversations”.
People are perfectly free to open up casual discussions.

Yeah! Somaginer

Umm that’s exactly what he’s doing. He just said he earned a lot and he’s really happy about it. That’s Fiverr-related.
Also, it’s totally allowed. See the Conversations category description:
“The Conversations category is a kind of catch-all for discussion that doesn’t fit in another category. This is a good category for talk about non-Fiverr or Fiverr-related discussion. You are welcome to write about your experiences on and offline, hobbies, ideas, and anything else that doesn’t break the forum rules or other community guidelines. This category is not the place for advertising or requests for gig help. It may also help to read this topic about the Conversations category.”

Good going keep it up

August looks good for me too. A good start with Fiverr then a great end with a holiday!

Keep up the good work!

BTW - it’s spelled ‘August’

Thank you! so much:)

OK, Thank you so much and good luck! :slight_smile:

$404 in this month so far.

Good luck with your orders. Try sending complete 10 requests in the buyer requests. That is a gold mine for newbies.

Good Luck! :slight_smile:

Nice and awesome… :slight_smile: :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you so much!! Keep going :slight_smile:

I made about $500 this month so far

For me month Just started :roll_eyes: . Still dealing with the project from July. hoping for good :innocent:

Good luck bro.keep it up :blush:

Never Give up… :):heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Thank you so much! :slight_smile:

August just started and am glad to hear you are doing great already. I am sentimental about August, it is my birth month and yesterday was my birthday and it was also good on Fiverr. It is going to be a splendid month! Believe me.

Same here.:grinning:
I’m happy for you @rahman_wali