How is the start of August?

rahman_wali

Why are you want to know this? This forum wasn’t created for this kind of conversation. if you have some issue , you are most welcome to this forum. otherwise please try to avoid kidding things.

Actually, the forum is made for both. Hence the whole section of the forum called “Conversations”.

People are perfectly free to open up casual discussions.

i don’t agree with you that, people can asking this way in this forum. he can make conversation of his gig or success story, or anything those are happening to fiverr

Umm that’s exactly what he’s doing. He just said he earned a lot and he’s really happy about it. That’s Fiverr-related.

Also, it’s totally allowed. See the Conversations category description:

“The Conversations category is a kind of catch-all for discussion that doesn’t fit in another category. This is a good category for talk about non-Fiverr or Fiverr-related discussion. You are welcome to write about your experiences on and offline, hobbies, ideas, and anything else that doesn’t break the forum rules or other community guidelines. This category is not the place for advertising or requests for gig help. It may also help to read this topic about the Conversations category.”

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

@wp_kid Not yet,2 practicals are still over there, gonna held at 10th of August. Thank you for not forgetting me ❤️

I can see some changes in the outlook of forum.I can’t find the links with the user’s name 😕

August just started and am glad to hear you are doing great already. I am sentimental about August, it is my birth month and yesterday was my birthday and it was also good on Fiverr. It is going to be a splendid month! Believe me.

nice work keep it up! 🙂

Guest offlinehelpers

Sure, with $5 gigs lol.

It’s entirely possible to make $500 a month and much more with $5 gigs as the basis. Packages and upgrades really bump up the earnings, but I’m sure you know that.

Well done @rahman_wali ! 🙂

Archived