How is your experience on fiverr?

lucasbaart

I personally think there is a lot of people who want’s every gig of him/her self only,if they have competition they will probably try to blame you for something and report you for something necessary on support team AND support team is for my personal experience the worst support team in the whole freelance platform around the internet globe, they don’t care if they make a mistake,they don’t even try to tell you what is wrong and so on.
Anyway i love the idea of this platform but not action how is it handled,probably needed better leadership.

I personally think there is a lot of people who want’s every gig of him/her self only,if they have competition they will probably try to blame you for something and report you for something necessary on support team AND support team is for my personal experience the worst support team in the whole freelance platform around the internet globe, they don’t care if they make a mistake,they don’t even try to tell you what is wrong and so on.

Anyway i love the idea of this platform but not action how is it handled,probably needed better leadership.

they will probably try to blame you for something and report you for something necessary on support team AND support team is for my personal experience the worst support team in the whole freelance platform around the internet globe

The only ones who feel this way are the ones who do something wrong and don’t want to admit it or take any responsibility for it.

The rest of us love the support we get.

MissCrystal i have never belived in someone who claim to be spellcaster and a A-kisser.

Thanks for your opinion anyway.

General unpleasantness towards @misscrystal

There’s no need to be unpleasant about it. I am not surprised the CS team didn’t give you the best reaction if you took the same tone with them as you do with other forum members. Politeness costs nothing - and will get you a long way with success on Fiverr. Without it, I fear this is not the platform for you.

Incidentally, insulting other forum members is a great way to have posting privileges removed, which you probably don’t want to happen to you.

I see you have withdrawn the post now. I won’t include it here for posterity, but I am glad you saw sense and removed it.

General unpleasantness towards @misscrystal

There’s no need to be unpleasant about it. I am not surprised the CS team didn’t give you the best reaction if you took the same tone with them as you do with other forum members. Politeness costs nothing - and will get you a long way with success on Fiverr. Without it, I fear this is not the platform for you.

Incidentally, insulting other forum members is a great way to have posting privileges removed, which you probably don’t want to happen to you.

I see you have withdrawn the post now. I won’t include it here for posterity, but I am glad you saw sense and removed it.

i do not belive it’s an insult but thanks for reminding me 😃

Mod Note: Your post was reversed and hidden because it was insulting and inappropriate.

i do not belive it’s an insult but thanks for reminding me 😃

Mod Note: Your post was reversed and hidden because it was insulting and inappropriate.

i do not belive it’s an insult but thanks for reminding me

You don’t think calling someone an ***kisser is an insult? I don’t mean to educate you, but you probably need to re-evaluate that.

LOL. You guys get very hurt easily ain’t you? And I kindly ask you if you do not add words instead of me.

Since i belive in freedom of speach i said how i feel. Anyway sorry if i verbaly hurt anyone,please do not comment if this topic it’s to strong for you.

Honestly wish you all the best with your success-LIVE AND LET LIVE 🙂

Lucas

Actually, it’s a forum rule - “Communication on Fiverr should be friendly, constructive, and professional.”

Nothing to do with “getting very hurt easily.” If we’re all polite, kind, and professional, it makes the interactions here much more pleasant for everyone. That’s an important lesson, both on the forum and in your interactions with buyers. I suggest you take it to heart.

Archived