How it is possible that Order has been cancelled even after 40 days.[Comment Please]

kickstarter_11

Yes jonbaas You are right

This sounds like it may have been a PayPal charge back. While these are terrible, Fiverr cannot currently stop them from happening. If it was a charge back, then I’m afraid there is nothing you can do. The money has been returned to the buyer.

This sounds like it may have been a PayPal charge back. While these are terrible, Fiverr cannot currently stop them from happening. If it was a charge back, then I’m afraid there is nothing you can do. The money has been returned to the buyer.

It has been done already.They returned payment to buyer.But i would like to know that how it is possible that a buyer can be bought services with fake payment source.

It has been done already.They returned payment to buyer.But i would like to know that how it is possible that a buyer can be bought services with fake payment source.

If it was indeed a PayPal chargeback, then they did not use a “fake payment source”. They used a real funding source, and then managed to get their Fiverr money returned to that funding source.

Buyers cannot purchase services with “fake money”. That’s not how Fiverr works.

Archived